30.

Camilla and Shawn walked in the dance studio hand in hand, seeing Alex at the front desk like usual.

" well hello love birds" Alex greeted them.

Camilla blushed at the nickname making Shawn chuckle and shake his head.

" shut up Al" Camila responded using Alex's nickname.

Shawn laughed as Alex handed the clipboard over to her.

Today was the day where the teacher didn't come so they could have fun.

" oh by the way guys somebody new is coming" Alex told them as Camila grabbed a pen from the pen holder on the front desk.

" really"!? Shawn asks excited making Camila look at him confused as she slid the clipboard over to him, giving him the pen that she was holding in her left hand

" sorry babe no offense but I need more friends then you and an eight and a half year old" Shawn spoke putting his left hand on his girlfriend's left shoulder.

Shawn handed the clipboard back over to Alex before dropping the pen in the holder that it was in before.

" offense taken" Camila responded jokingly making Shawn roll his eyes , but the closed mouthed smile on his lips told her he was not annoyed with her

"Alright you too go dance until you drop" Alex said with a smile on her lips.

The two smiled and nodded walking into the studio door with their hands still intertwined.

The two walked into the familiar dancing room with smiles on their faces.

" you know I never expected to meet my soulmate in a Dancing Studio but here we are" Shawn told his girlfriend after the door shut.

" you think I'm your soulmate"? Camila questions looking back at him with a small smile on her lips.

" oh I don't think, I know" Camila giggles turning around and pressing her lips against his in a soft slow kiss.

The door opens making Camila and Shawn Pull apart quickly.

" oh sorry did I interrupt something"? A curly blond-haired girl  with her hand on her hip asks.

" no not at all " Shawn smiled wrapping his left arm around the tiny brunette next to him, "what's your name"?

" Taylor, Taylor Swift".

☆☆☆☆

Taylor Swift is in the building y'all!

Also sorry for not updating these past 2 days I don't know why I didn't:-(

Also I might change the updating schedule later on because school is going to get in the way but you guys don't have to worry about that right now because the batteries in my wheelchair are dead, yes I control my wheelchair myself people don't have to push me around I find that cool.

I'm excited to watch the VMAs tonight how about you?