41.

Camila sat in her car parked in the driveway of the Mendes house.

She pulled out her phone and texted Aaliyah.

Hey I'm out in the driveway- Mila

Okay I'm on my way out- Liyah 

A few minutes later Aaliyah walked outside wearing a white T-shirt that said" love" on it and some shorts with sunglasses on the top of her head.

" hey sis-in-law"! The sixteen-year-old said excitedly as she got into the car and buckled her seatbelt.

" hey Liyah "! The 23 year-old says excitedly back, leaning over to hug her sister-in-law.

" can we go to Starbucks before we go to the store? Because I've been craving a double chocolate chip Frappuccino" aliyah asks.

" of course"!

♡♡♡

" why are we in the onesies aisle"?

" because" Aaliyah says her shoes clacking against the target floor.

They walk over to a rack of onesies for babies, Aaliyah looking through them.

" yes they have it"! Aaliyah says excitedly.

She pulls out a white onesie with words on it that makes Camilla's heart melt.

" oh my God that's perfect" Camila says getting ready to cry.

" I know, I know I'm a genius" Aaliyah says putting the onesie in the shopping cart.

" okay so how is this gonna work? Am I just going to give it to him or"?...

" okay so here's the plan, Christmas is like five days away so you're going to put this in a gift box with one of the pregnancy tests you took and put it under the tree, so he opens it Christmas morning".

"Liyah that's a genius"!

" I know I'm the better Mendes" Aaliyah States smiling proudly.

" you really are, but don't tell your brother I said that".

" don't worry, your secret's safe with me".

☆☆☆

Are you guys excited for Shawn to find out he's going to be a dad?

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Have a good rest of your day eat lots of food drink lots of water and most importantly be happy bye beautiful humans see you next update♡♡♡