11.

Sofia sat in her seat next to Julian in the big crowd watching her big sister dance her heart out.

It looked like she was where she belonged making Sofia so proud.

Even though Camila was older then Sofia they were always each other's best friends, when their parents died a year ago all they could do was just hold each other tight and cry, but at least they were doing it together.

Sofia's eyes landed on the guy spinning her big sister across the stage and she saw The Look of Love in his eyes.

Sofia smiled at the thought of her big sister truly being happy, even though she looked happy when she was with Sofia Sofia could tell that she wasn't truly happy.

She Watched the mystery guy dip Camila down bringing her back up to kiss her.

Sofia's eyes went wide in surprise, quickly standing up from her seat, she screamed at the top of her lungs clapping her hands louder then she had ever done before as the smile on her face grew.

....

Camila and Shawn quickly went backstage and hugged each other once they got there, Camilla's smile glued to her lips as she hugged him tightly.

" that was incredible! are you sure that wasn't your first dance competition"? Camila asked in disbelief looking up at her dance partner.

Shawn chuckled lightly" well the expert of dancing taught me so..."

Camila felt her cheeks go red so she quickly buried her face into his chest.

Before anyone could say anything else they heard shoes coming in contact with the floor.

" Mila"? the familiar little voice called out, making Camila smile immediately.

'Sofie"! Camilla spoke excitedly,  jumping out of Shawn's arms.

The little girl slowly walked up to her giving her a big hug, Camila hugged her back lifting her up on her left hip both of her arms gently wrapped around the little girl's waist.

Sofia rested her chin on her Big Sisters right shoulder making eye contact with the mystery guy behind them.

The guy smiled Softly at Sofia and it was impossible for the little girl not to smile back.

" Sofia this is Shawn my friend, Shawn this is my little sister Sofia" Camilla smiled once she noticed they were looking at each other.

Sofia smirked because she knew they were more than friends.

***

Are you guys excited to know what's going to happen next? because I am to write it