21.

Camila's breath hitched in her throat as the man turned around from the kitchen counter with a knife in his hand.

No I must be dreaming she thought to herself, this can't possibly be real, could it?...

" long time no see huh princess"? The Killer of her parents said standing right in front of her with a knife in his hand.

She finally got to see the man who haunts her dreams every night's face, he had curly blonde hair just like Luke, the blue eyes, a beard that looks like it's in the middle of growing, and a creepy smile as he looks at her.

Camila finally found her voice to speak to him," don't call me princess" she spoke Crossing her arms over her chest.

" I would be careful if I were you speaking to a man with a knife in his hand like that" he Chuckles shaking his head.

" you don't scare me" Camila lied.

" well it looks like my son's got his hands full"

" your son"?

" Luke".

" oh so that explains why you have the same personality... oh wait you don't have a personality because you don't have a soul".

The man was about to say something but was cut off by Luke entering the room" I see you guys have reunited".

" reunited? You mean you know what he did to my mama and papa"? Camila questioned turning around to be met with Luke's evil smile. 

" yes, and he's about to do the same thing to you... but not before I get what I want" Luke said walking straight up to her and grabbing her left wrist tightly.

" and what is it exactly you want"? Camila questions trying not to be scared.

" well isn't it obvious"? He asks letting go of her wrist and taking her waist in both of his hands, before laying his forehead down on hers," you".

☆☆☆

What do you think of Luke and his dad right now?

Also my new favorite thing is leaving you guys on Cliffhangers it's so fun! lol