15.

After Shawn ,Camila and the rest of their families ate dinner they left.

They talked about a lot of things over the dinner. Camilla wanted Shawn to take the trophy because it was his first win and she wanted him to remember that, at first he refused but after a few minutes of trying to convince him she was successful.

Aaliyah and Sofia quickly grew a friendship and Shawn suggested  to Camilla that he'd help her take care of Sofia, she knew that it was wrong because his dad was a writer and he never really was able to take care of both of his kids so Shawn ended up doing most of the work.

But Aaliyah and Sofia were practically begging her so she ended up agreeing.

When they were about to leave the restaurant Shawn took Camilla's phone and put his number in it, while he was taking it from her their hands brushed against each other and Camilla felt something weird in her stomach, like something was flying around.

.........

" Sofia are you hungry"?! Camilla shouted from her bedroom.

" yes can I have something to eat please"?! She shouted back from downstairs.

" yeah what do you want"?!

" a ham sandwich"! Sofia shouted. 

Camila got up from her bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

It has been a few days since the dinner That she had with Shawn and his family and she couldn't stop thinking about how their hands brushed when he took her phone and the weird feeling in her stomach.

Her mom always told her that when you're truly in love with someone you get butterflies even if it's just a little gesture, like holding hands or just seeing them in the same room as you.

And she described what they feel like she said it was like something flying around in your stomach and that's what Camilla felt when her and Shawn's hands brushed, maybe I'm just overthinking things she thought to herself.

While she was making Sofia's sandwich she felt her phone vibrate in the back pocket of her pants.

She quickly finished making Sofia her sandwich and gave it to her.

She reached in her back pocket and pulled out her phone checking her messages, and of course the person that she's been thinking about all day texted her.

Hey we're on our way-S.

She couldn't help but smile as she read the text.

" Mila can we do a puzzle"? Sofia asked when she was done with her food.

" sure" Camilla thought it was a good idea, maybe it'll help her get her mind off of Shawn.

She went back upstairs to to Sofia's room and grabbed a puzzle from her closet going back downstairs with it in her hand.

She sat down on her knees under the coffee table and Sofia did the same

Camila took the lid off of the box and they both took hold of the bottom part dumping all the pieces out on the table.

They started building the puzzle.

Camilla was just about to add the last piece when the doorbell rang.

Here goes nothing... she thought to herself.

☆☆☆☆

I'm back!

I know this chapter was kind of boring but it was still fun to write for me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter♡♡♡