26.

" let's just go inside for now yeah"? He asked.

" okay".

Shawn unlocked his seatbelt and opened up the driver side door to get out, only to walk over to Camilla's  side.

He opened her door and leaned in unbuckling her seatbelt not breaking eye contact with her for a second.

Camila felt like her heart could jump out of her chest at any moment, having him that close to her made her heart pound like crazy in her chest.

He finally got her seatbelt unbuckled without even looking at it for one second, he picked her up out of her seat Bridal Style, thinking that she may not want to walk.

With his strong arms wrapped around her Camila felt safe, she immediately relaxed in his arms wrapping her arms around his neck.

Shawn was able to kick the car door closed with his foot.

He walked up the steps to her front door, somehow opening her glass screen door.

He walked inside and tried to take his shoes off but Camilla stopped him.

" don't bother" she smiled up at him.

" okay".

He walked over to the couch in the living room, sitting her down carefully before setting himself beside her.

" so... the anniversary of my parents death is next week and I don't think I can take care of Sofia " Camila spoke Softly as she played the ring on her middle finger that her mother gave her as a birthday present, right before she passed.

Shawn looked up from his shoe that he was trying to take off," so... who's going to take care of her"? He asked Softly, while looking over at her heart breaking facial expression.

" I was thinking Julian" she spoke Softly looking up from her ring to meet the hazel eyes that she loves.

Shawn looked at her face, her eyes were red and puffy, so where her cheeks, you could tell that she had been crying a few minutes ago.

He looked into her eyes and he knew what he had to do.

"I'll take care of her" he spoke before he could stop himself.

" Shawn no! You've done so much for me already I-"

" Mila please! It's not just her that I wanna make sure is okay", he ruffled her hair that was in front of her face and put it behind her ear" I also want to be sure you're okay, especially at a time like this"

The tension between them was impossible to ignore ever since that kiss.

She found herself leaning in towards him and he found himself doing the same.

And with that their lips met for the second time that day.

The Kiss was gentle and sweet just like the last one, their lips moved like magnets and they both loved the feeling.

They both felt butterflies in their stomach and felt like there were Sparks around them.

After a while they both finally pulled away for air resting their foreheads against one another's.

" Mila" Shawn said Softly.

"Hm"?

" I don't know what's going on between us but I don't want it to stop, all I know is that I love you" Shawn said the words that have been dying to get off of his tongue ever since the moment he saved her.

Camila quickly opened her eyes to see the wonderful Hazel ones looking back at her her brown ones .

" you love me"? She asked Softly.

" yes! So much I didn't know what it was before but I do now" he took a deep breath nervous to ask the question that might break their friendship," will you be my girlfriend"?

☆☆☆

You'll find out next chapter if she says yes or not!!!