13.

Shawn and Camila walk out of the competition building into the parking lot going their separate ways to their cars.

They agreed to go out to dinner to celebrate their victory.

Sofia tightly held on to Camilla's hand walking across the parking lot to Camilla's car.

" Mila can I please sit in the front"? Sofia says in the most softest sweet voice, giving her big sister the best puppy eyes she could.

" no you have to sit in the back you're not old enough" Camila says trying to avoid her little sister's adorable puppy eyes.

" okay fine" Sofia sighed dragging her legs along with her to the back seat of the car.

Camila smiled to herself shaking her head before getting into the drive seat of the car.

Camilla grabbed her keys out of her bag before putting them in the ignition hearing the familiar noise of the car starting.

She put one hand on the steering wheel while she connected her GPS for directions to the restaurant where they were having dinner with Shawn and his family.

" Mila can you turn the radio on please"

" of course" Camilla moved her right hand to the radio turning it on and turning the heat up since it was winter and freezing.

They listened to the radio and sang along to the songs the whole way to the restaurant.

Once they got there Sofia got super excited," Outback"?!?! She asked in excitement.

" I guess so" Camila smiled " come on let's go inside"

The two sisters got out of the car, Sofia walking on the left side of Camilla holding on tightly to her left hand.

Camilla opened the door letting Sofia go in first.

" hi how can I help you today" a lady with blond straight hair standing behind a desk asked.

" me and my little sister are actually going to sit with my friend I think his reservation was Mendes for 5" Camila said nicely to the lady

"Ah yes this way follow me" the lady motioned with her hand for them to follow her.

Camila held on tightly to Sofia's hand to make sure she didn't lose her.

The lady led them to a table Camilla seeing Shawn his dad and his little sister sitting at it.

Shawn was the first one to see them," hey guys come sit" he smiled at both the girls.

They sat down across from Shawn, Sofia on the left of Camilla.

Shawn's little sister looked similar to him you could tell they were related, she had the same eyebrows as him, her skin a little bit more tan then his. Camila couldn't really tell what her eye color was because she was looking down at the table, but her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

" guys" Shawn said getting his dad and his little sister's attention.

The little girl looked up making Camila see her eyes they were a dark brown chocolatey color.

" this is Camila" Shawn smiled at her" and her little sister Sofia".

Sofia and Shawn's little sister locked eyes and Camilla could tell they were going to be best friends.

The little girl looked up breaking the eye contact with Sofia," hi I'm Aaliyah, Shawn's little sister" Aaliyah Smiles at Camila.

" hi Aaliyah I'm Camila" Camila says smiling back at her.

" so are you Shawn's girlfriend"? Shawn gave Aaliyah a killer glance.

Camila laughed nervously," no actually we're just friends..." the word " friends " felt wrong coming off of Camilla's tongue, but why?...

☆☆☆

Happy 23rd birthday to the best human in the world love you so much Shawn