40.

"Hey Liyah" Camila said holding her phone in her left hand as she sat on her and Shawn's bed.

Shawn was out having a boys day with Niall, Brian and Connor since they are there for Christmas.

She still hasn't figured out a way to tell Shawn she was pregnant yet so she turned to the next person she could trust with this information, Aaliyah.

" hey sis what's up"? Aaliyah asked and you could tell she was smiling by the way her voice sounded.

" I have something very important I need to tell you and you cannot tell anyone,not even Shawn".

" you're scaring me, what is it"?

Camila closed her eyes and took a deep breath," I'm pregnant".

"You're what"?!?! Aaliyah asked in shock," how long have you known"?

" I found out last night".

" and why are you telling me before you tell your own husband"?

" because I need help! I want to tell him in a special way" Camila told her sister-in-law.

" I have the perfect idea! But we need to go shopping for this to work" Aaliyah said excitedly.

"Alright I'll pick you up, love you".

" love you too! text me when you're outside the house"

" I will" and with that Camila pressed the, " end call" Button with her thumb before grabbing one of Shawn's jackets like always, and heading out the front door.

☆☆☆

I know this is a really short chapter but I wanted to give Aaliyah and Camila some girls time I think they deserve it♡♡♡