48.

" Oh my gosh" Camila gasped as she got out of the car and saw the cute little set up Taylor took time to do.

There was a cute little sign that said" boy or a girl" in half yellow and the other half green.

Shawn and Camila decided that they didn't want the normal boy and girl colors, because really there's no normal boy and girl colors.

So Camila chose her favorite color, and Shawn chose one of his favorite colors.

Taylor stood in the grass just watching their reaction with a smile on her face.

Camila and Shawn both looked down at the cake, and it said the exact same thing the sign said oh, and had the exact same colors.

" so..." Camila heard Taylor's voice approach," what do you guys think"?

" I love it", Camila giggled with a smile on her lips.

" so do I" her husband's voice exclaims from behind her.

...

They had been there for about a half an hour, just talking and laughing with their friends and family. 

" Okay mommy and daddy are you ready to find out the gender of the baby"? Taylor questions.

"YES " Shawn and Camila both screen an excitement.

" okay stand right here" Taylor tells them to stand right in front of the, " boy or girl" sign.

" Alex turn on the smoke" Taylor says excitedly, once Shawn and Camila are where they're supposed to be.

Not even a minute later a bunch of Green Smoke surrounded the couple.

" it's a boy!!!" Shawn shouted before giving his wife a kiss on the lips.

-------

It's a boy!!!

What if I told you I already know the name?
.
 I came to the conclusion that the next chapter is going to be the last chapter.

This book has been so much fun to write and experience .

I will be forever thankful for all the love and support I have gotten on this story, and hopefully you guys will stick around or more books, because believe me there's going to be more in the future.

I have a lot of stories in the drafts.

I really hope you guys have enjoyed this adventure but there is one more chapter to go so don't get sad just yet.

I really hope you guys don't get sad at all.

But anyway I just want to say thank you for letting me go on this wonderful Adventure. And hopefully you guys will let me go on more in the future.

Love you beautiful humans ️, have a great rest of your day ️ ❤️