45.

Camila stood behind the kitchen counter washing an apple for her to eat..

Just then Shawn walked through the front door with a million bags on his arms and Sofia only carrying one.

" baby why are you carrying so many bags"? Camila questions putting her apple down on the plate in front of her and going over to help her husband put the bags down.

" I tried to tell him I could carry more than one but he didn't listen" Sofia said putting the one bag that she was caring down on the granite top counter, before putting her hands up in defense.

" I didn't want Sofie hurting her arms carrying so many bags" he told his wife Softly, in defense before placing a kiss on her lips.

" get a room you two"! the 12 year old practically shouted, dramatically dropping down on the sofa before taking the TV remote in her hand and turning the television on.

" shut up" Camila said once they pulled away, walking over to her little sister on the couch and throwing a pillow in her face

" looks like the mood swings are already starting" the little girl teased her sister, throwing the pillow back toward her.

" careful Sofie, you already know what Mila is like mad without being pregnant you don't want to see her mad now" Shawn warned his sister-in-law.

Camila sends Shawn a death stare, making Shawn put his hands up in defense.

" you're lucky I love you, because if I didn't you'd probably be dead" Camila told her husband while walking back around the counter and grabbing a knife to cut her apple.

" whoa honey go sit down and relax I can cut the Apple for you, I don't want you hurting yourself with this knife"

" but babe"- Camila started but Shawn just shook his head.

" no buts! go sit down" Camila huffed before marching her way over to the couch where her little sister sat. 

" looks like Dad instincts are already kicking in" Sofia chimed in handing her big sister the remote so she could choose something to watch.

" speaking of the baby" Camila started," I can't believe you wouldn't let me go shopping with you for baby stuff".

" you needed to rest love " Shawn put the Apple slices on the plate" you haven't been feeling well lately" he walked over to the couch and handed his wife the plate of Apple slices.

" but what if I don't like something that you bought" Camila grabbed an apple slice and put it to her lips before taking a bite.

" honey trust me , we've been together for 3 years I know your taste in things and if I didn't know if you liked something Sofie could tell me that's why I brought her along".

Sofia reached her hand to the plate with apple slices on it, but before she could take one Camila slapped her hand away.

"Ow! Shawn your wife is abusive"! Sofia cried out in pain, rubbing the back of her left hand.

" sorry but I'm eating for two" Camila defended herself while stuffing her face with apple slices.

Shawn chuckled at the events that was happening in front of him.

" don't take food from a pregnant woman" he told his sister-in-law

" yeah you think I don't know that now"!? Sofia practically shouted.

" changing the subject! Babe are you excited to see the baby again tomorrow" ? Shawn questioned his wife, before sitting down next to her and packing her lips

" yeah we finally get to hear the heartbeat"!

After a few hours of hanging out with Sofia Manny picked her up.

She practically lives with Aaliyah and Manny now, which Camila and Shawn didn't mind considering the fact that they Trust his father and also the fact that they get more alone time.

Shawn and Camila were watching Parent Trap when Camila rested her head on his left shoulder and closed her eyes.

" you tired honey"? Shawn whispered to his wife and she just nodded.

" let's go to bed then" he told her Softly.

" okay but will you carry me"? Camila questioned in a tired tone.

" of course hun" he said before standing up and picking her up off of the couch Bridal Style.

Once they made it up to the bedroom Shawn gently placed her on the mattress of their bed, before grabbing her pack of makeup wipes and opening it up.

He grabbed a few of the makeup wipes before sitting down on the bed next to her.

" this may be a little cold I'm sorry" he whispered in her ear, before placing one of the makeup wipes on her face and gently wiping off her makeup.

He went back downstairs and threw the dirty makeup wipes in the trash before going back upstairs and gently laying down next to his wife.

She immediately wrapped her arms around his waist put in her face into his stomach and letting his wonderful cologne take over her senses.

" I love you so much handsome" her voice was was muffled by his shirt but he still heard her sweet voice say it.

" I love you more beautiful" he told her Softly, before kissing the top of her head.

She looked up at him with her big brown eyes and a little smile on her lips" not possible".

" well okay then" he said leaning his head down and softly placing his lips on hers.

☆☆☆☆

One last chapter for you guys before I can't write in a while♡♡♡♡

Thank you for all the love and support you have given me I'm forever grateful.

Love you beautiful humans♡♡♡