39.

It was 10 p.m. Shawn was asleep giving Camila the perfect opportunity to take the pregnancy tests she bought earlier that day.

She bought two kinds.1 one of them had two lines if you were pregnant and the other one just said pregnant.

She got them out of the CVS bag as quiet as possible careful not to wake Shawn.

Even though she was in the bathroom and the door was closed the bathroom was right across the hall from their bedroom making her extra cautious..

She read the directions on the back of the box before opening them eagerly.

She couldn't help but notice her wedding ring making her smile.

She walked over to the closet in the bathroom and opened it taking a crap out of it.

Ever since Shawn and Mila had been trying to get pregnant they got cups considering that Camila didn't feel comfortable putting the test in the dirty toilet.

She felt her anxious level increase as she pulled down her pants and sat on the toilet holding the cup under her so she could pee. 

She got up pulling up her pants careful to not spill any of the urine in the cup after she was done using the bathroom.

She carefully sat down the cup full of liquid on the sink, dropping all five of the pregnancy tests into it.

She patiently sat down on the toilet that was covered up with the lid scrolling through her Instagram feed until the five minutes were up.

It took forever for her but eventually 5 minutes pasted

She stood up and hesitated for a minute to walk to the sink, scared at the results.

She finally gained enough courage to walk over and take all the pregnancy test out of the cup.

Positive, positive, positive, positive, positive...

She dropped the the pregnancy test that she was holding in her hand on the floor, feeling her knees go weak as the warm tears of happiness made their way out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

As the taste of salty tears made their way past her lips there was a million things going through her mind

She was going to be a mother!...

How was she going to tell Shawn?...

☆☆☆

What do you guys think the the gender is? A boy or a girl? 

I already know.

Let's just say I've had this planned for a very long time...