38.

Camila stood in the middle of the check out of CVS.

This brought back memories of the last moments of her parents lifes but she tried not to think much about it.

Besides she might be bringing a human into the world.

That brought a smile on her face just thinking about it.

It could be a boy or a girl.

Either way she would be happy with it and love it just as much.

The line moved up a little causing Camila to walk forward.

The line kept moving making Camila more and more anxious to get home and find out if she was pregnant or not.

Finally She was in front of the cash register seeing a middle-aged woman standing behind it.

The woman smiles a friendly smile at Camila making her smile back.

Camila put the five pregnancy tests in the basket that she had on the counter.

The woman looked down at the pregnancy tests before looking up at Camila and smiling at her again.

" you know my husband and I can't have kids so we decided to adopt and I've never been so happy in my life" the woman said to the young girl standing in front of the cash register..

" my husband and I have been trying to have kids and all the pregnancy tests I've taken so far were negative but I have a feeling that these ones are going to be lucky" Camila tells the woman as she scams the pregnancy tests

" how long have you guys been married" the women asks genuinely curious because the girl looks young.

" about 6 months" Camila feels herself blush.

" I've been married to mine for 15 years".

The woman puts the pregnancy tests in a bag and hands it to Camila.

" good luck honey" the woman says as the young girl takes the bag from her hands.

" thank you" Camila smiles Softly.