10.

Over the next few weeks Shawn and Camila practiced the dance and Shawn was getting better and better at letting the Rhythm take over his body.

It was the big day... the competition, Shawn was nervous but Camila was excited.

They were on in 10 minutes, Camilla decided to check on Shawn to make sure he was okay.

She walked over to where he was, he was pacing around in circles with his left hand on his forehead and his right hand on his right hip.

" hey, you okay"?

" no not at all I'm nervous and I feel like I have to pee".

Camila tried not to laugh at the last part of his sentence," okay well it's normal to be nervous at your first competition, but it'll be okay, I promise".

" you sure"?

" I'm sure" Camila gave him a soft smile trying to calm down his nerves.

" okay"

" next up 308 that girls just gotta be kissed Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes" Camila and Shawn heard their number being called, making Camila take Shawn's left hand in hers, leading him to the stage.

Shawn felt like he couldn't breathe with all of these big lights shining on him and Camila and how many people were watching him dance live, how does Camila do this? he thought to himself.

He knew his family was in the crowd so he wanted to impress them but he also wanted to impress all the people watching him right now.

He spun Camila across the stage, watching her as she pushed her hair out of her face the light making her eyes Sparkle as the smile she had on her face grew, quickly running towards him her brown hair flew in the air as she picked up speed.

He quickly caught her in his arms spinning around the stage with her, he put her down gently, taking her left hand in his before dipping her down, bringing her back up as their lips met.

They could both hear the crowd screaming as they kissed pulling away to bow. Before walking off the stage, with Camila's hand in his leading him backstage.

☆☆☆

I'm so excited♡♡♡