2.

Shawn woke up excited but nervous at the same time.

Why was he nervous you ask? well first off, guys don't really dance unless it's a boy and girl dance number, second if he messes up while he's performing on stage then millions of people are going to see it and he's going to have to live with the humiliation for the rest of his life, it freaks him out even thinking about it.

But on the other hand it's fun to explore and try new things.

Shawn isn't the best dancer at all, but he hopes that the dance lessons can help with that.

He's also just trying to show his little sister Aaliyah that you can do anyting you want, you just have to put your mind to it.

Aaliyah was 13 and Shawn was 17.

Aaliyah has always looked up to her big brother as her knight and shining armor, someone she wants to be like when she grows up.

Shawn always tries his best to be happy around his little sister and his dad, but in reality the wounds of his mother's passing are still too fresh, even though it's been two years, he doesn't think they will ever heal, no matter how hard he tries they just can't.

He just wishes he could have someone that understands his pain, not his family, but a friend...

***

Vote and comment.

Hey guys so I know I said that this is going to be updated once a week, but I took a break from," bruises", because I really want to focus on this and update it more, so I'm going to change the updating schedule to every other day, and when I start updating bruises again I'll let you guys know♡♡♡

Also the remix with Shawn and Camillo is amazing, Shawn singing in Spanish though 🔥 🔥 🔥

Much love Hailey .