33.

2 years later...

It has been 2 years since Camilla and Shawn met and let's just say that it has been the best two years of both of their lives. 

Today was the day that 21 year old- Shawn Mendes was going to propose to the love of his life 22 year old Camila Cabello.

It was Christmas time in Canada and that means it was extra cold and extra busy 

Camila was out getting everything she needed like presents wrapping paper and other things.

"Okay you guys do you have the mistletoe ready"? The 6'2 foot tall Canadian shouted

" yep" Taylor shouted from the living room.

" hey Mila should be here soon she left an hour ago" Alex told Shawn walking into him and Camilla's shared bedroom.

About a year ago they bought a house together and of course Sofia is living with them which they don't mind.

" thanks for letting me know" Shawn said to Alex before walking out of the bedroom.

Shawn walked into the living room spotting the trophy that they won for their first dance together on a bookshelf , making him smile

Ever since then they have been winning a bunch of dance competitions and they couldn't be more proud of one another.

Suddenly his eyes travel up on the ceiling seeing Sofia with Taylor up on the ladder.

He quickly rushed over to the girl getting her down," Sofie! What do you think you're doing!? Mila would kill me if she knew you were up here!" he said to the 11 and a half year old helping her climb down the ladder.

"Tay let me" the girl said after she got down from the ladder.

" Taylor!! are you trying to get me killed"!? Shawn questioned with wide eyes looking at his friend making both of the girls laugh.

" oh relax she's not going to kill you she's just gonna have a little bit of a heart attack" the blond told him getting off of the ladder herself.

" like that's any better" Shawn said rolling his eyes making both of the girls laugh again.

" anyways can you go grab the ring for me"? Shawn asked looking at Sofia and she nodded quickly before going off to him and Mila's bedroom where he hid it

Over the years Shawn and Sofia became extremely close she considers him as her big brother.

Shawn has shared some really special moments with Sofia including the one where he asked for her blessing to marry Camila.

She cried when he asked her and gave him the most tight hug anyone has ever given him before.

And that brings us to this very moment eight months after he asked for her blessing.

Camila walked through their front door immediately smiling as she saw the mistletoe and Shawn standing under it.

" of course you would do something like this while I was gone" she laughed setting the grocery bags down on the kitchen island with her car keys.

" am I really that predictable?" Shawn chuckled. 

" maybe just a little bit" Camila said walking over to him and placing a kiss on his lips.

He started to talk,"I- I've been waiting for a right time to do this for a while now but then I realized there's never going to be a right time", Camila looked at him curiously as he dropped down on one knee in front of her holding the Black Box up to her," Camila Cabello will you do the honor of making me the happiest man in the universe and marry me"? He asked her Softly as he stayed down on one knee in front of her.

Camila stumbled back a few feet as she started to cry with both her hands over her mouth.

She took her hands off of her mouth and shouted" yes yes! A hundred times yes"! Grabbing his cheeks with both of her hands and kissing his lips bringing him back up from one knee.

All of their friends and family came out from the bedroom where they were secretly watching all of it happen Sofia shouting.

" I'm gonna have a big brother"! Making them all look at her and laugh.

" and I'm going to have a sister"! Aaliyah shouted making them laugh even more.

Camila immediately relaxed in her fiance's arms after he slipped the ring on her ring finger.

She put her head on his chest and her left hand on the other side of it.

" I love you Canada" she said after she closed her eyes.

" I love you too Latin sass and I can't wait to start a future with you" her fiance kissed her head wrapping both of his arms around her waist and pulling her closer.

☆☆☆

I'm so excited!

Were you expecting this?