35.

May 15th 2021, that was  the day that the two young lovers would get married... and today was that day.

5 months prior to this day Shawn proposed.

Camila stood there in her wedding dress just ready to see her soon-to-be husband already.

The night before was a nightmare without Shawn, he went with his dad for the night because it's bad luck to see each other before the wedding.

To say Camila was nervous was an understatement.

Her hair was in a style that she never put it in before, Taylor was responsible to get her hair and makeup ready, and she trusted Taylor with that... and to her surprise she loved it.

To be more specific she never put sunflowers in her hair before

The reason Taylor put sunflowers is because they're Camilla's favorite flower.

She fell in love with her makeup as soon as she saw herself in the mirror.

Manny came into the room smiling at Camila as his eyes became wet from tears

" You look absolutely beautiful Mila" he told Camila, making her smile.

" thank you Manny" she said to him.

" oh please call me dad after all I'm going to be your father-in-law by the end of the day" Manny told her with a chuckle making her laugh.

" okay " she said with a smile.

" is everyone ready"? A woman came into the room and questioned.

Camila looked behind her at all four girls and they all nodded , making her smile.

" yes"! Camila responded to the young woman's question with a smile after turning her head back around.

" Great"! the woman said excitedly clapping her hands together.

Sofia, Aaliyah, and Alex walked out of the room.

" alright are you ready for this"? Taylor questioned excitedly, putting her arm through Camilla's left.

" as ready as I'll ever be" Camila said with a happy smile on her lips, trying to hold back the tears so she didn't ruin her makeup.

♡♡♡

Shawn Mendes stood in front of the mirror of the room just a few minutes before marrying his soon-to-be wife.

" alright mate are you ready for this"? One of his best friends since kindergarten Niall Horan asks.

Niall and Shawn have been best friends for years but in the fifth grade Niall had to move so they rarely got to see each other.

But Niall couldn't miss his Best Friend's Wedding for anyting.

Over FaceTime Shawn asked Niall to be one of his best men.

And here they are today...

" yeah I'm ready... but wait where's Brian"? Shawn asks getting a little worried.

Brian... he's one of the funniest people Shawn and Niall know... but with that comes a childish personality.

I mean Shawn or Niall can't judge him considering they both have a childish personality of Their Own.

" I'm here I'm here relax" they heard his voice enter the room, making them both look at where it's coming from.

" oh my God,..." Shawn says putting his forehead in his left hand before shaking his head.

" what"? Brian asks confused

Shawn slapped his left hand on his left leg shaking his head in disbelief as a sigh of disbelief fell from his lips," do not tell me you got KFC before coming here..."

" what? I was hungry..."

" Brian there's going to be food at the after-party".... Shawn told his best friend, letting his eyes Wonder to his friends mouth that had sauce all over it.

" but that's in like an hour ! I couldn't wait"!

" what am I going to do with you"? Shawn questioned under his breath,

" seriously mate you're 22 and yet you act like a 5 year old" Niall told him.

" moving on how do I look" Shawn asked Niall turning around to face him.

" you look hot brother" Niall sad giving Shawn a pat on the shoulder.

Shawn is wearing a dark blue suit with a black tie and black shoes.

" seriously dude Mila is a lucky girl" Brian added.

" yeah yeah don't get too jealous" Shawn joked, making them laugh.

Shawn and Camila decided to not write down their vows, they were just gonna wing it and hope for the best.

" alright mate are you ready to go out there and marry your soulmate" Niall asks

" as ready as I'll ever be"

☆☆☆

" sighs in relief".

This took forever to finish.

I'm so sorry for the wait I had writer's block and couldn't write anything for a while.

Also in this chapter I did not mean to hate towards Brian in any way I just wanted to make it funny.

I hope you guys get your tissues out for next chapter, cuz I have a feeling it's gonna be pretty emotional...

Love you all so much! be sure to stay safe drink lots of water, eat lots of food, and be happy♡♡♡♡