6.

Shawn and Camila spent the next few hours just hanging out and laughing at each other's hilarious jokes.

Shawn and Camila may have just met a couple of hours ago but it feels like a lifetime that they have known each other.

" I should get home it's getting late"

" yeah... right let me walk you out" Shawn smiles at the tiny girl in front of him.

" Okay" she smiled back

Camila got up off of the chair she was sitting on and Shawn did the same.

They went down the flight of stairs together Camila grabbing her bag with her car keys in it once they got down the stairs.

She put the bag over her right shoulder before they walked out of the door.

They walked to the front doors of the building but not before Camila turns her head over her right shoulder and says,"bye Alex see you next week" smiling.

"Bye Mila, oh and by the way tell Sofie I said hi" Alex smiled up at Camila.

" I will"

Then Shawn and Camila walked out of the door.

" it was nice getting to know you Mila" Shawn says once they get to her car.

" you too Shawnee boy"

" That's my nickname for you"

" okay then"

They gave each other a hug and after they let go Camilla got into the front seat of her car taking a deep breath out that she didn't know she was holding in and starting the car before driving away.

☆☆☆

I'm currently waiting for July 23rd for don't go yet to be released,  I'm so excited,it's been a whole year since we've heard anything from Camila