3.

Camila rushed into the dance studios front door, pushing the door open with her right hand while her left was holding her cup of coffee.

Camilla got inside taking a sip of her coffee, seeing Alex the girl at the front desk that she sees every week.

Alex was filling out paperwork, a pen in her left hand while her complete Focus was on the paper in front of her.

" Morning Mila" Alex said still looking down at the piece of paper filling it out.

It was like she could sense that someone was in the room and knew exactly who it was every time.

" how do you do that"?

" do what"?

" how do you know who's in the room every time without even looking up at them"?

" I don't know I guess I can just tell who it is by their footsteps" the 20 year-old woman with brown hair said, taking off the glasses that she was wearing and looking up at Camila.

" okay well do you need me to sign anything before I go in to the studio and start dancing"? Camila questioned.

" yeah just sign this saying that you came in today" Alex said unhooking the piece of paper that she was filling out and replacing it with the piece of paper that Camila had to sign.

Alex gave Camila the pen and Camila quickly signed it.

The dance teacher gives them a free day to be able to just Dance for fun and not for a routine, but Camila thinks that it's an excuse so she doesn't have to work for a day, but Camilla doesn't complain.

Camila opened the door to the studio seeing that a guy was already in there dancing.

He was quite handsome he had Brown curly hair that was by his eye, Camilla couldn't see much because he was constantly moving but she knew he was handsome, however his dancing skills were not quite good...

She could tell by the way he danced that he was a beginner.

She just watched until the music stopped and the guy turned around probably sensing her presents.

"Um... how long have you been standing there"? The boy asks, a light pink color taking over his cheeks.

" not long" Camila smiled putting her right hand on her right hip.

***

Hey guys, I have a surprise for you, look down, it should say continue reading the next part, enjoy:-)