8.

Camila walked through the very familiar set of doors that she's been walking in ever since she was fine.

Alex was sitting in the chair at the front desk typing something in her computer, with her very familiar pink framed glasses on.

Camila set her purse down on the front desk before signing the the sheet of paper that's on the clipboard that tells her if you came in today or not.

" so... that boy you walked out with last week is there anything going on between you two"? Alex questioned looking up from the computer screen at Camila.

" no we're just friends, honestly I don't even know if we're friends yet we just met last week" Camila responded blushing a little bit.

Why am I blushing ? she thought to herself, she had no reason to blush they were just friends, right?...

" what's his name? I never got the chance to ask" Alex asks putting her elbows on the front desk putting her chin on the back of her hands.

" Shawn" Camila smiles before grabbing her purse and walking into the studio where the lesson was being held.

Camila walks into the room seeing her dance teacher at the front showing them warm ups to do before they start, she set her purse down on the floor in front of the door.

Camila walks over to Shawn when she sees him quickly bending over and touching her toes like the teacher was showing them, apparently it helps stretch your muscles before you start to dance,( I have no idea if that's really the case I'm just writing what I'm imagining in my head.)

" oh hey Mila" Shawn Whispers once he sees his friend beside him.

" hey" Camila Whispers back.

" okay ladies and gentlemen we're done with the stretches, now we're going to go over who has solos and duets for the competition that's in a month" Miss blue calls out trying to get everyone's attention, she likes to be really prepared for competitions so they practice a month before the competition even starts.

" okay first solos" Miss blue says grabbing her clipboard that has every solo and duet off of the table.

" Christina Woodson you have a solo that's called in the dark" Miss blue called out the rest of the solos.

" okay now duets " she said looking down at her clipboard.

" Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello you have a duet called that girls just gotta be kissed( I got this from Dance Moms lol)

Camila and Shawn looked at each other smiling, this is going to be a fun month they both thought.

***

:-)