20.

After a while of driving they finally got to his house.

He unbuckled his seat belt" well come on baby girl"

Those words almost made Camila throw up in her mouth, she hated when people called her "baby girl" especially him.

Luke got out of the car not even opening the door for her he just walked straight up to his front door, idiot Camila thought to herself she still had her phone.

She quickly took it out of her pocket and texted Shawn.

Help I think I'm being kidnapped and this is not a joke here's the address-C.

Camila quickly looked up at the house before typing the address down before typing a quick "hurry" and sending it to him.

She heard footsteps coming closer to the car making her quickly throw her phone back in her pocket.

" I told you to come baby girl don't make me mad" Luke spoke in a Stern tone before quickly grabbing Camila's left arm in a tight grasp and going in the house with her.

There was no one in the house they walked upstairs quickly and entered a room Camila guessed it was Luke's bedroom.

Once they got into the bedroom fully Luke let go of Camilla's arm quickly throwing her on his bed.

He slowly walked over to his bed and hovered over her with a devilish smirk on his lips.

He slowly went down to her left ear and whispered roughly into it," now we're going to do this my way, which means no screaming and no crying".

That idiot Camila thought to herself, luckily before her father died or better said was killed he taught her how to protect herself in situations like these.

Camila lifted her leg kneeing him right where the sun doesn't shine, making him fall to his knees immediately.

"NO" Camilla screamed quickly before jumping off of the bed and out of his bedroom door, he left the door unlocked.

Camila ran down the stairs quickly but she stopped when she saw someone's back.

" well hello sweetheart" Camila immediately recognized that voice...

☆☆☆

Who do you think it could be?...