18.

Camila and Luke laughed as they made their way out of the doors of the dance studio.

" it was nice meeting you Luke" Camila said as the laughter died down.

Camila started to turn towards her car, but she felt a hand on her left shoulder making her stop and turn back around.

" why don't you stay with me for a little bit? We can go to my house and just hang out,eh? He sad turning his head to the left side in a questioning manner.

" I don't really think-" she tried to say, but she was cut off by Luke.

" oh come on, it'll be fun" he said in a tone of voice that Camilla didn't like.

" I have to go home to my little sister" she said trying to turn around again but instead Luke turned her back around gripping her shoulder harshly.

" can't your parents watch her"?

Camila immediately felt Tears In Her Eyes at Luke bringing up her parents, she doesn't usually cry just At The mention of her parents but the 2-year anniversary of their death is about to come up.

"N-no" she said taking a deep breath to try and stop the tears that are coming down her face.

" why not"?

" let's just say that something really bad happened to them".

Camilla didn't really like to talk about the cause of her parents death because it brings her even more pain, considering that she saw their dead bodies on the floor the day they passed.

( flashback)

Camila stood at the cash register pudding the items that were in the cart on it, with her mother behind her and her father behind her mother.

" your total is $16.99", the lady smiled .

" give this to her darling" her mother handed her her wallet with money in it.

Camila pulled out the $16.95 that she was supposed to give to the woman, but instead a hand snatched it away from her.

Camilla quickly looked up seeing a guy in a black costume with a mask over his face, she couldn't see much but she could see his bright blue eyes staring into her dark brown ones.

The guy had a gun in his hand pointing at around the store," give me the money, all of it" he said calmly to the woman standing behind the counter.

The woman quickly gave him the money and he smiled and evil smile at her through his mask.

Camilla was terrified, as soon as his eyes met hers again she flinched, making the guy chuckle a deep chuckle as he looked at the Hopeless girl.

" I'm going to call the police" Alejandro, Camilla's 1father said. Softly to his daughter and his wife, who were Beyond terrified.

" no you're not" the guy with a mask said turning his attention to the three and pointing the gun at Camilla's father's head.

" please don't" Camila bagged the masked man. 

" oh sweetheart, haven't you learned"? the guy questions, evilly smiling at her through his mask, turning his attention to The Girl With Tears In Her Eyes," the more you tell someone not to do something the more it makes them want to do it".

And with that he pulled the trigger... making the whole room go into screams.

The Gunshot ring through Camilla's ears, as tears ran down her face watching her father's lifeless body hit the floor.

Camilla went down on her knees with her father, holding his body in her arms as she cried, she looked up at the man who murdered her father Tears In Her Eyes as her teeth chatard clinking together.

"Aww poor little girl lost her daddy, should she lose her mommy to"? The guy questions, stepping forward pointing the gun at Camilla's mother's head, And looking back at the girl for answers

She shook her head as a a flood of Tears ran down her face hitting her father's cheek.

The guy chuckled as his finger pulled back the trigger on the gun.

" any last words"? the man asks looking at her mother whose glasses are filled with tears.

"I love you Mila" her mother says as she shakes her head looking at her little girl who is still on the floor with her father in her arms," so much".

And that was the moment she became parentless...

☆☆☆

Holy crap this chapter was dark...