16.

Here goes nothing... she thought to herself.

Camila got up off of her knees standing up on her feet, she slowly walked over to the door, already feeling that feeling in her stomach again.

She tried to ignore it as her hand reached the door handle, twisting it open to reveal the handsome face that she's been trying to block out of her mind.

" hey" she smiled trying to keep her glance focused on his face and not his eyes.

" hey" he slowly walked up to her, bringing her into a tight hug.

She felt Heat Rush through her entire body starting at the top of her head and ending at the bottom of her toes as he held her in his arms, at that moment it felt like it was just them two in the room although both their little sisters were in there too probably watching them.

Camila quickly pulled away as she felt the Heat still on her cheeks.

" so"... she trailed off.

" we're gonna go play outside" Aaliyah told them quickly as she put her hand around Sofia's shoulders.

" okay, stay close"! Shawn shouted as they walk out of the sliding glass door into the backyard.

Aaliyah quickly closed the door still holding on to Sofia's shoulders.

" I brought my bike" Aaliyah said as they walked to the front of the house.

" cool mine's in the driveway" Sofia said.

" so what do you think's going on between Mila and Shawn"? Aaliyah asked changing the subject.

" I don't know all I know is that Mila has feelings for him, even if she doesn't know it yet"

" really? How do you do you know"? Aaliyah asked turning her head to look at Sofia.

" the look in her eyes, That's The Look of Love if I've ever seen it" Sofia smiles turning her head to look at Aaliyah.

" and does Shawn have the same look"? Aaliyah asked curiously, as the two girls approached the driveway getting on both of their bikes.

" oh... he definitely does".

☆☆☆

We're getting somewhere! I'm so excited.

I love you all have a great day♡♡♡