47.

One week later...

Camila stood in front of the bathroom mirror.

Today was the day... the day that her and her husband Shawn found out the gender of their baby.

Camila couldn't contain her excitement.

She smiled down at her now visible baby bump, rubbing it with her left hand.

She was wearing a simple yellow dress, along with a necklace that her mother got her.

She only puts it on on special occasions to make sure it doesn't get dirty.

She felt two strong arms wrapped around her, and a familiar pair of soft yet firm lips placing themselves on the top of her head.

She didn't even have to look up to know who it was.

" you look absolutely stunning" The Familiar soft voice whispered in her ear.

His hand moved up to her baby bump rubbing it gently.

She looked up in the mirror seeing her husband of 10 months standing behind her with no shirt on.

" I could say the same about you" she smirks 

He chuckled shaking his head. 

Taylor was the one who found out the gender and is throwing a little get-together with all of their family and friends.

" are you ready to go darling? Taylor wants us there by 9 a.m. which is in an hour" Shawn asked his glowing wife.

" yeah but first... put a shirt on I don't want anyone looking at my man's abs" Camila says letting her eyes travel down to his muscular stomach.

" do I sense jealousy baby"?

" no never, you're mine" Camila says quickly.

" all yours" he smirks.

" go put a shirt on mister"!! Camila shouted at him playfully.

" yes mom" he shouts back playfully as he walks out of the bathroom

Camila playfully smacked him on his butt.

He laughed as he finally left the room.

☆☆☆

You can tell I'm getting comfortable on here...

Only one more chapter to go until we find out the baby's gender.

Or shall I say you find out...

What do you think the gender is, a boy or a girl?

Last chance to guess....