27.

" you love me" she asked Softly.

" yes! So much, I didn't know what it was before but I do now" he took a deep breath nervous to ask the question that might break their friendship," will you be my girlfriend"?

Camila just stared at at him in shock not believing what just came out of his mouth.

She slowly was able to nod her head" yes". Before wrapping her arms around him and resting her head on his chest.

●●●●

It has been a week since Shawn asked Camilla to be his girlfriend, and they were all over each other.

Their families have pretty much caught on by now and they're so happy for them.

But now Camila just wants to be in her room alone under her blanket and cry.

It's her parents 2 year passing anniversary...

She wishes her parents could still be here, to see how much she's grown, and how much Sofia has grown.

Camilla's eyes hurt from so much crying.

She wiped her eyes and an attempt to stop crying but it didn't work.

There was a knock on her bedroom door.

" come in" Camilla said her voice cracking.

" hey baby how you feeling" she heard the sweet voice of Her loving boyfriend enter the room.

" like crap, I can't stop crying no matter what I do" she said as more tears came down her face.

" come here" Shawn spoke in a loving soft way.

" I have an idea that might ease your mind and make you feel better" Shawn told her Softly after kissing her head.

" what is it"?

" well I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I thought about taking you tomorrow but you sound like you need it now... so let's go ice skating".

" but what about Sofie"?

" she can come with us, and I'll bring Aaliyah".

Camila smiled for the first time that day," I'm in"!

☆☆☆

This is trash