Chapter 18

Narrator's POV

Ivan was in deep slumber when Karter got out of his embrace. The Alpha didn't even flinch when the covers were taken off from his body and continued to sleep in his warm bed. The Omega had woken up a while ago and was just staring at the ceiling, recalling the event of last night. He lost his virginity and got mated to his Alpha.

His finger brushed on his mark on his neck and a delicious shiver ran down his spine. His thumb continued to swipe his mark and the Omega took his lower lip between his teeth and hissed and the tingling sensation. Goosebumps stood on his skin, remembering the moment Ivan bit into his skin with a possessive growl. His Omega howled in submission with the memory in mind, his tail pressed on his belly.

Karter stopped his action and looked up at Ivan. The younger was asleep with his cheek pressed on Ivan's chest and the strong arms of his mate holding him close. It didn't cause him any trouble to pull himself away from his mate to stare at his sculptured body. Karter smiled down at his peacefully asleep mate and lightly ran the back of his hand on his cheek.

A naughty thought crossed his mind and at first, he was hesitant to do it but his horndog of a wolf convinced him. Karter hesitantly tore the sheets aways from Ivan's body, causing his eyes to end up on the soft length laying on Ivan's thick thigh. He licked his lips as he ogled the organ with desire and nervousness.

Hesitantly, he stroked his dick and glance back at forth on Ivan's face to see his reaction. The Alpha's face was stilled, no twitching and flinching. Karter pouted but continued to rub the dick up and down in his hand. He did that until the erection came to life, causing the organ to swell and enlarge. He watched the process with an amused face, seeing the already large but soft part to become so hard and long.

Karter glanced again at his mate's face and noticed the lines on his forehead as his face scrunched up. Karter smiled mischievously and slowly but anxiously bent down, getting closer to Ivan's most intimate part. His pink tongue extended and lightly licked the head. He gave the whole tip kitten licks until he became comfortable with his act.

Karter peeked at Ivan to see his mate panting a bit but still sleep. He knew he'll wake up in a minute so the Omega directed his attention back on the cock in his hand. Karter used both of his hands to wrap around the thick organ and engulf the head in his mouth while being careful with his teeth.

A sudden gasp was heard from Ivan as his eyes snapped open. Beads of sweats were prominent on his forehead and his breath was unsteady. His eyes shot down to see the most erotic sight he has ever seen. The man blinked his eyes to get used to the sharp brightness and he was still groggy. He saw Karter with his mouth desperately trying to take more of his cock inside.

Ivan felt himself twitch as their eyes met and Karter's face turned red. Slowly the smaller male took the dick out of his mouth, saliva string connected to the tip. His lips were glossy and red, so were his eyes.

"Good morning." Karter's voice was raspy and rough. He looked up with his big doe eyes, innocently staring at his soul.

Ivan's face was covered in a rare blush, the Alpha was foreign to the feelings like embarrassment and vulnerability. His mouth was shut close and he was unable to answer. Hesitantly, Ivan moved his hand to Karter's head and ruffled his hair.

"Good morning indeed." Karter's face heated up which meant mission accomplished for Ivan. Both men slept right away after certain activities so last night's events were still on their minds.

They stared at each other with lust in their eyes before Karter decided to close the gap between his mouth and Ivan's dick. He kissed the tip and it engulfed it inside. He wasn't sure about what he was doing but when the cock twitched in his mouth and Ivan let out a quiet moan, he was encouraged. The boy did his best to take it in as much as possible but Ivan was on the bigger side.