Chapter 10

Narrator's POV

Ivan ran up to the front door and walked along the trail. He grinned widely when he saw his father's car stop in front of him. Both of his parents stepped out and smiled warmly at their son. The Omega parental excitedly skipped to his son and hugged him around the waist tightly.

"It's been so long since you asked us out like that." He muttered in Ivan's broad chest and lovingly started at his son. Ivan's other father, ex-Pack Alpha Lucas came and patted him on his back and pulled his mate away from their son. He wrapped his arms around the waist of the ex Luna William.

"Now tell me, what are we doing in front of Anna and John's house?" Lucas said in his usual dominant, but kind voice.

"You'll know." The Alpha turned around. "Now please follow me." The three wolves walked towards the front door of the house.

"Ivan...." William was very perspective and observant so Ivan wasn't surprised that he already guessed it. "Did you-" William was cut off by the door opening and saw the family of three and The Alpha's Beta standing in welcome.

Ivan ushered his parents inside and closed the door. The Alpha noticed how nervous his mate looked. "Dad, Papa," He started talking while walking to his mate. Karter looked lovingly at Ivan, all nervousness faded away because of the sight of his mate. Ivan heard his papa's gasp and he knew he's going to freak out. "This is Karter Starr, my beautiful and wonderful mate." He finally said and wrapped his arms around the petite boy.

"Oh, baby." William let out a cry and covered his mouth. Tears dwelled from his eyes as he walked towards Ivan with extended arms. The big old Alpha was still in shock while he stood in the same spot, watching his mate and son in an embrace. Just as William went to hug Karter, Lucas moved and gave Ivan a big tight bear hug.

Karter's mind was all over the place as the ex Luna hugged him tightly, blabbing about how happy he is. He felt so overwhelmed by the acceptance and love he felt in the air. The Luna pulled away and Karter stepped back and shyly asked for his hand. William happy placed in his which made Karter place a kiss on the back. After that, The big Alpha turn to him, and Karter bowed his head first and then ask for the hand. The Alpha pulled Karter in a hug after giving him the blessing.

"Welcome to the family, Karter." The old Alpha remembered the day he first saw the small boy in the hospital, all bruised up. He never thought he will be his son's mate but he was the happiest nevertheless.

The new couple watched their families mingle and chatter happily. Both William and Karter's mother was crying happy tears as they shared their feelings. Alpha Lucas made a conversation with Kayne and John as they laughed warmly.

"Shall we move to the garden? Anna prepared a killer feast for us." All of them nodded except Beta Alex and Kayne who raised their fist excitedly.

"Finally." They said in sync which made everyone laugh at their antics.

The eight wolves walked out to the beautiful garden, thanks to Anna. Ivan gestured the ex Alpha to sit on the head of the table and John on the other side. He then pulled the chairs for his papa, Anna, and lastly his beloved mate like a gentleman. He sat on the other side of his papa and clasped Karter's hand under the table.

"I'll say the grace." William stood up and held the hands of his mate and Anna, who's sitting beside him. "Praise to the Moon Goddess. Today you have given us the greatest blessing of seeing two of your creations reunite. We pray to you that these two will go through happiness and hardship together while staying strong. We ask you to bless them and be with them every waking moment." Amen.