Chapter 33

This chapter goes to FlorenceWilliams305 for voting, love. Also thank you BeautifulBambi, she gave me the motivation to write again with her comment in the last chapter, love you all so much!

Important: I know this chapter is kind of an informatory part but it is very important for the story. Read carefully and if you don't understand anything, you can message me and I answer it in the next chapters. 

(Omega Leo Acker (Kyle Mobus))

"Hello!" Karter said with all of the excitement he could muster and it was responded with the same energy. His hands were a little sweaty due to the nervousness of meeting tons of other wolves. It didn't matter that they were 13-year-old kids, he wanted to make a good impression. "My name is Karter, you can call me that or Luna Karter or Luna, whatever you like." He said he pressed his hand on the teacher's desk in front of him. The homeroom teacher, who was pretty male Beta, sat at the back of the class with a wide smile on his face.

"As you all might know, I had the honor of mating with the most wonderful man on the planet who also happens to be our pack Alpha." 

Karter started again after taking a deep breath and giving himself a pep talk about how these kids wouldn't notice of mind if he makes a mistake or two along the way. He glance to his right, where Andra was standing just outside of the classroom. Some of his nerves calmed a bit so he turned back to the excited bunch of teens and continued. 

"Now, I know that he was supposed to visit you guy this year so I hope you are not disappointed that it's me." Karter looked around and saw the student shake their head and some even verbally denied. "Don't worry, I'll try to prove my worth." He nodded and stood up from the chair. "So, what is your favorite subject?" He sat down on the desk carefully. 

"Science!" A lot of them shouted.

"Geography!" Karter managed to hear. 

"Maths!" Only one voice said loudly. 

"Urgh why do you like maths?" He heard from somewhere. Karter managed to keep in a laugh at that but turned his attention back to the shouting kids.

"Poetry!" Just like that, all 40 students shouted out a bunch of subjects they study at school.

"Okay, okay." Karter waved his hands to stop them. "Hmm, that's interesting." He wondered out loud. "Did anyone say history?" Karter expectedly looked up but all of them shook their heads and looked at each other. "That's a shame, it's my favorite!" They giggled like he made a joke. "No seriously. History is so cool." They snickered but looked at Karter expectedly. "Okay! I'll prove  how cool history is." He finalized and clasped his hands in front of him. Some of the cheeky ones watched Karter with a suspicious look which made him laugh and eased his nerves.

"Does anyone know how werewolves were created?" He asked and looked around to a few raised and enthusiastic hands. 

One of them quickly replied, "The Moon Goddess created all of the world and animals, and then she made wolves in her image but gave some of them the ability to shapeshift into man form!" A Beta girl excitedly showed her smile with missing teeth.