Chapter 25

References picture of Killian above. 

(Noah Mills)

Narrator's POV

"Come one, just one more." Killian clapped his hands as Karter jogged by him. Currently, the little Omega was barely surviving his last lap. He was breathing heavily and the only thing that was getting him by was Killian's enthusiastic cheering. Even though it distracted Karter, he found it funny and somewhat encouraging so he willed to move his feet forward.

It has been two weeks since he had his first appointment with the various types of doctors. After assessing his body for a week, the doctors conducted a huge meeting with the pack leaders, the Elders, and Ivan's parents. They revealed more findings as well as the tasks they have to do to make this better for him. By better, I mean do something for him to not faint unexpectedly. 

"I say this with all due respect, but Luna Karter's body is way too weak for the presence to manifest inside him. You probably guessed that the reason he feels fatigued, throws up blood, and faints is because the presence takes a toll on him." The lead doctor, Dorothy started.

"It is also confirmed that, as of now, he only loses control of his body whenever he feels strong emotions like anger, sadness, desperation, hurt, but mainly anger. That is why we advise that Luna Karter tries to keep himself calm." Another Beta doctor said. 

Everyone listened attentively, nodding along with the words as the questions in their minds were being answered. Ivan held Karter's hand tightly throughout the meeting. They both already knew everything since they put the pieces together while the experiments were taking place.

"We advise that almost twice a week, Luna Karter practices summing the presence. That is, of course, under the supervision of doctors and warriors." Dorothy added. 

"I think physical training should also be included?" Ivan piped. "To make his body stronger so the next time he loses control, he won't have the aftereffect."

"That is advisable, however, if what we predict happens, we don't think he will 'lose control', per se. With physical and mental training, he can, for sure, summon the presence while being in complete control." Dorothy confidently said. "As Luna said, his wolf feels the third presence inside in his mind which means that it is waiting to be shown." 

"Right." Karter whispered under his breath. The boy always feels his skin crawl at the mention of this 'presence' without fail. 

"We also suggest that you follow this carefully measured diet plan." They slide a file across which Karter flipped immediately. 

"That was a given." Ivan mumbled as he leaned in to check the file as well. The diet plan was complex and difficult to understand for Karter but he understood that he need to take in more fat, protein, and carbs. 

"Everything makes more sense now." William said. "Will there be more assessments? Or have you gotten every answer?"

"We'll do more testing as the process of strengthening moves and his body changes. If everything goes as planned, we can do the next testing in two weeks." Dorothy answered, which made William nod understandably. 

"Thank you for your work." Ivan stood up and that made every doctor stand from their seats as well. "You all did a great job." He shook Dorothy's hand and then every doctor's hand as they exited the meeting room. "Send Killian here." Ivan spoke in the microphone to his assistant outside of the room. 

"Greetings, everyone." The wanted Alpha entered the room. 

"Take a seat." Ivan gestured to a vacant seat with a smile. "According to the results, Karter's body needs to be stronger which means physical training. Wi-"