Chapter 34

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Karter mumbled under his breath when his knees met the bathroom floor. A flash of buzzing lightning ran through his vein as he pushed Ivan back until his back slammed hard on the wall. Without wasting any time, he nuzzled his face on Ivan's crotch, slowly running his nose around where the musky Alpha scent was coming strongly.

With shaky fingers, the Omega snapped open the belt and slid the zip lower until his mate's jet black underwear was in sight. With a quiet whimper, Karter tongued the clothes bulge, wetting the material. His nimble fingers pulled the underwear down letting Ivan's length slap his face as it stood proudly against his v-line. Karter let out a loud moan and pushed his mouth forward to nudge on the heavy balls. 

All along, the Alpha watched his mate with a hazy and surprised face. Karter had taken his hand after they watched the lecture room get empty. The Omega took Ivan's hand and wandered around in the halls. He forbid answering any of Ivan's questions and let out a squeal when a bathroom sign came to sight. After making sure the two students left, he locked up the door and pushed Ivan against a wall, his eyes heavy with lust. 

The Omega hadn't given Ivan to let our a word before he was fumbling with his pants and running that sinful mouth on his dick. It was like Karter was under a spell as he handled Ivan. The Alpha finally gained some control and pushed up his glasses which were trying to slip off his face. He placed his hand on Karter's head and made the other look up. 

"What has gotten into you, love?" Ivan huffed, his breath hitched when he noticed Karter's wet mouth and lewd expression. "I just fucked you this morning." He stated, referring to the time they made love in the office bathroom. 

"Want your cock, Vaan. Can you give it to me?" Karter instantly replied, his eyes shining with desire. "I want your cock in my mouth." With that, he ran his flat tongue against the length. Ivan threw his head back, his Alpha growling in pleasure. With intense pants, he relaxed his body and allowed himself to watch the somewhat unskilled measures. 

Karter felt his skin heat up at the dirty words he just spewed out. He knew Percy was partly responsible for them but he couldn't keep anything in check due to his current state. He felt hot and needy inside and nothing could stop his further actions. He didn't know he could be that affected by Ivan's appearance while he was teaching in front of hundreds of students. 

With a firm hand, Karter gripped the base on the tall erection and brought it tall so he could give some attention to the glistening head. A moan bubbled in his throat at the perfect taste of Ivan's essence. He took the whole head in his mouth and sucked on it as if milking the cum out of it. Ivan gasped sharply and tightened the hold on Karter's locks. His hips moved uncontrollably and pushed forcefully in Karter's wet mouth. The Omega let out a surprised choking sound when his throat came to contact with the intriguing organ.

"Fuck, sorry." Ivan said with clenched jaws while slowly pulling Karter. 

The Omega was not having it, he finally has his mouth full with the blazing hot cock he yearned for. Karter pushed his face forward and took back the cock, inch by inch. His tongue struggled with the invasion and tried to move as much as it could. Moving his head forward and then back, Karter managed a nice rhythm. He swirled his tongue freely, tracing out the thick veins that pulsed in his mouth. 

Minding his teeth, Karter engulfed more of the thick rod. He felt his silver eye buzz and his other eye glow, indicating the eminent presence of his wolf. His brights eyes looked up and he tilted his head slightly to the side, projecting a lascivious image that omitted tingles in Ivan's toes. The Alpha saw from under the glasses as his mate run his sloppy lips around his dick sucking just the right pressure to make it a little painful for the man. With trembling hands, Ivan made a haste movement to take off the crooked glasses.