Chapter 6

Karter

Ivan closed his eyes, I'm assuming, to concentrate and hear. He turned to me and opened his mouth to say something.

"It's-"

"You fucking bastard! Why didn't you tell me you are heading back?! Imagine if you wake up to take a piss and find your best friend missing. How would you feel, huh? I searched for you everywhere! And why the fuck were you not answering me through the mind link or your goddamn phone?" I whimpered as fear fell upon me. This Beta wolf was angry and my Omega instincts were telling me to obey and seek help, so I buried my face in my mate's chest.

"Shut the fuck up, you are scaring him," Ivan growled as he sat up and ran his hand over my shaking figure. "You are fine, love. There's no need to be scared" He whispered in my eyes and I felt myself calm down. Being Omega sucks sometimes. You always get scared and want to please everyone.

I looked up and him and was completely relieved once I saw his reassuring smile. I was straddling him which resulted in my cheeks heating up. Ivan turned to Beta Alex and gave him an angry glare. He was standing a little further from the entrance of the living room as he looked at us dumbfounded.

"Who is he? So you are finally hooking up with someone? What happened to the I'll-stay-pure-for-my-mate shit?" He still looked angry with his arms crossed over his chest.

"It's not what it looks like, Lex-" My mate sighed tiredly but started laughing suddenly, resulting in me and Beta Alexander looking at him confusingly.

"He- this beautiful Omega right here, is my mate," Ivan said and I looked at Beta Alexander to see his reaction but I was met with his blank face. "I finally found him, Lexi." I heard the shaking voice of my mate. I turned to him when he placed my body on the sofa and got up. Ivan slowly walked towards Beta Alexander and then I saw his face crumble. They both hugged tightly and Beta Alex placed his head on Ivan's shoulder.

I didn't know what was happening but I know they both are shedding happy tears. I looked down at my hand when I felt something wet fall. I didn't know I was crying and quickly wiped my tears.

"You are finally completed." Beta Alexander breathed out quietly but I managed to hear.

"Yeah Lexi," They pulled away and chuckled happily. "Thank you for being my rock all along, brother." This brought a huge smile to my face. I can already see that they have such a beautiful and precious relationship. They both wiped their tears while laughing and playfully bumping into each other.

Beta Alexander turned his gaze towards me and a smirk took place on his face. I blushed furiously and looked down from his intense stare. I was fidgeting with my fingers when I felt Ivan sit behind me. He pressed my back to his chest and snuggled in my neck. I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine because of his hands caressing my sides.

"Karter, right?" Beta Alexander said. I nodded my head and kept my face low. It's always hard for me to interact with new people and it takes time to get used to them since I'm not fond of talking.

"Where were you hiding buddy? This asshole here was waiting for you for 8 years." Ivan growled, making Beta Alexander laugh while I couldn't speak a word.

"I- I." I shuttered, finding it hard to get the words out of my throat. Talking to someone dominant than me is a nightmare. It scares me because I always think that they are going to be displeased with me. Perks of being an Omega......

"He turned 21 today, well yesterday," Ivan answered, saving me from the embarrassment.

"Oh, is that so? Happy birthday little one." The Beta said and I nodded my head in acknowledgment.