Chapter 42

This chapter is dedicated to JuliePrice845

A/N: Make sure to read chapter 41, it has my FAVOURITE SMUT EVER!

Karter's body quivered in another wave of arousal. He arched his back and bit back a frustrated groan. His whole mind was fixated on the absence of his mate beside him. His body ached to feel Ivan's touch to soothe his scorching skin. Waves of arousal, heat, frustration, anger, and sadness were hitting him continuously, making his mind go haywire. 

Karter's eyes were wet and bloodshot from the lack of comfort he got in the last few hours. The pills were not working as well as they thought and after consulting a doctor, William informed him that this was his first heat after being mated, so it would likely be intense. A sob escaped his trembling lips as slick leaked from his throbbing hole, readying him to take his mate who was not by his side. 

Karter flinched at the touch of a cold and wet towel on his chest. He squinted his eyes open and saw his mother's face. "Oh, dear." She soothingly said and ran her fingers through his sweaty hair. "Everything will be okay." 

"Ma." Karter croaked out. She wiped his chest with a cold towel to provide some type of comfort to him and so far, it was actually helping. Karter's mind wasn't so cloudy and mangled anymore.

"Drink some water, baby." She grabbed the icy cold water she had brought with her and helped Karter sit up. The Omega drank the whole glass, not realizing he was that thirsty. 

"Ivan." He whimpered in pain.

"I'm sorry, baby." Her face with pained and Karter could detect sadness in her voice. "He's at the hospital, just focus on yourself." Karter's body sagged as he felt stinging tears in his eyes. "I'll give you some privacy but I'm coming back in a few hours with food." She said and kissed Karter's forehead, not minding the sweat on him.

As Anna left the room, Karter's attention went to the wetness he was feeling on the sheets. His face flamed more at the thought of his mother smelling it off of him. His shaky hands reached under the blanket and gripped his erection. Karter let out a hiss at the overwhelming touch but continue to pump himself. It wasn't surprising when he came in seconds, shooting inside the blanket and letting out a sob of pleasure and frustration.

His cock stayed erect even when he brought his hand out to wipe them on the sheets. Karter sat up and panted, his vision was blurry and the heat was making him nauseous. The Omega rid himself of the blanket and got out of bed. He staggered his way to the bathroom and turned on the showers. The cold water showered on his scorching skin, making him release a sigh of relief when some irritation was released. 

It took him 30 minutes to get out of that temporary haven and when he did step out of the shower, his mind was clear. Karter hugged the bathrobe closer to his body and forced himself to think rationally before the heat hits him again. He charged inside the closet and searched for the box he brought from home. Karter opened it up and sighed at the familiar objects he thought he would never use again. The time he put them away, he didn't think he would have a use for them anytime soon but Ivan was persistent. The Alpha wanted Karter to be prepared since Ivan occasionally goes on business trips. 

Karter got the whole box out and took them to the bathroom. He cleaned and dried the toys with robotic movements. He placed the box on the side table and quickly changed his sheets when he started to feel warm again. He lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Karter's lips quivered when the slick started to seep out of his hole and the buzzing heat was intense under his skin. 

He pressed his thighs against his chest and reached down to circle his hole before he pushed in two fingers at the same time. He hissed at the pain and pleasure but continue thrust his digits, gradually adding more until he felt his hole was ready for something big. Karter's other hand clumsily wandered to grab a dildo. With a gasp, he pressed the sparkly pink dildo inside himself, keeping his speed steady.