Donald x Stephen

~baseball au~

~Stephen~

We have the best pitcher in the entire association of high school teams, I joined at the same time as him last year but we were like a year apart in age. I never told anyone but I had a small crush on him so when he came to me this year asking for help in batting I freaked out "I-uh yeah I can help" I know i'm the best batter we have but that's only because of my friend Gray and I now realize i'm gonna have to teach Donald the same way Gray taught me. Well it would be fine except for the fact the Gray was a hands on teacher and had to move around me hugging me somewhat to get my stance right "thanks can you stay after practice today" I nod "yeah but I have to warn you i'm gonna be teaching you like my friend taught me and he was a little touchy are you ok with that" he nods.

Practice just ended and now i'm taking a break with Donald before starting up the pitching machine "i'm gonna watch you hit a couple times" he nods and gets in his batting stance and hits a couple balls. I stop the machine "I can see what your doing wrong" I walk over to him and move his back foot towards the stands behind us and move his front foot towards first base "your feet have to point where you want the ball to go facing this way you won't hit many more fouls because you have a lot of power behind your swing making it fly to far into left field and right to their player now you will hit right into the hole every time".

I move to his arms "your back elbow needs to be up not your front and when you swing you move your entire body" I grab his arms and do the motion from behind him "try it" I turn on the machine, it takes a couple tries but I figured out the major problem walking to my bad I get my batting gloves and hand them to him. He looks confused "with the amount of power you have your swing backfires through the bat and into your hands hurting your wrists" he puts them on "was it that obvious it hurt to swing" I shake my head "no your hid it well but I was brutally trained by the best batter I know".I hear the gate open behind me "are you bragging about me again"I smile and turn around "hey Gray what are you doing here" he waves at Donald "I was heading to my night job and saw you on the field I came to say hi but I have to go in a minute".

I nod and motion towards Donald "this is our amazing pitcher and i'm helping with his batting" Gray smiles a little "so this is-" I cover his mouth, maybe I told Gray about  my crush "hang on watch him hit first he almost perfected it". Right as I said that Donald hit the ball and it went past the fence right through the best spot to hit "woah...he learned all this tonight isn't he the guy that kept hitting it to far into left" I nod and he checks his watch "shit i have to go bye Stephen". He runs off the field waving "if he knows so much about baseball why isn't he on a team" Gray got injured a couple years back and it was permanent so he can't play it was my fault. I always had people who hated me for my batting and one day a kid went to hit me with a bat but gray got in the way and it hit his elbow shattering the bone he could never play again.

I start collecting balls "he has an injury and can't play" I leave it at that and he helps pick up the balls, we were in the dugout and I was getting a drink but stumbled back a bit ignorant of the ball that was behind me and tripped over it. I fell backward onto Donald who fell back as well but I was at a different angle so I hit my head on the bench "OW! FUCK!" I grab the back of my head and ignore the fact that i'm on someone "are you alright" I nod "yeah fine just-" I realize i'm on him when I push myself up. He notices that I got flustered "you face is red" I stand up "shut up" I turn away from him, a minute later he pins me to the fence using just enough force to hold me there but not hurt me "Stephen why are you blushing do you like me" he whispers the last bit in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I blush more feeling his hot breath on my neck especially with the cool night air blowing in my face "I-uhh...I-I..." I couldn't speak at all which seemed amusing to him "i'll take that as a yes then" he kisses me softly getting rougher after I kiss back "hnn" my body is getting warmer. He moves his hands under my shirt, he pulls away "wanna go to mine" I nod breathlessly and we pack up while I text my mother and when we are walking up his drive way he picks me up in a forward piggy back ride. I wrap my arms around his neck and he carries me up to his room "your cute when you flustered" I turn more red and before he kisses me again "Stephen will you be my boyfriend" I nod and we get into a heated make out session ending with our shirts off and cuddling on his bed.

-------------------------------------------------

AN: I was procrastinating this one all day I really had to change things up to make this work because I couldn't think of anything but the person that requested this is @lifeisumm rhank you for confirming that you guys are trying to kill me i'm also working on 2 other stories that will be posted tomorrow