3rd Ben x Alex

AN: i'm getting a lot of ideas right now 

~Alex~

I look out the window of the pool hall and meet the eyes of Sean Shin waiting for me "I gotta go take care of something real quick" I walk out of the pool hall leaving everyone confused, I get outside "what". He smirks "just wanted to visit an old friend" I scowl "we were never friends" he laughs "of course we were" I roll my eyes pissed "I didn't know friends abandoned friends to psychopaths". I hear footsteps behind me "didn't know I was a psychopath" my blood runs cold "you have got to be kidding me" I am so tired of people messing with me at this point i'm ready to quit "looks like your back to running your mouth" I roll my eyes and turn around "just leave me the fuck alone" I rub my temple getting a migraine.

I'm grabbed by the collar of my shirt and dragged into an alley "why is it always an alley" he throws me into the wall and two people hold me there "shut it" I sigh "you know what i'm done fighting i'm to tired for this shit". I haven't slept well in a couple days and i'm ready to collapse, so I take the beating from Jimmy not even attempting to block and now i'm leaning against the wall blood dripping off my face and people laughing "are you fucking done i'm ready to go home and your holding me up which is really annoying". 

He looks more pissed and keeps going I internally groan and wait for him to be done very aware of my phone going off in my pocket, the guy next to me notices and tells Jimmy who takes my phone "Big Ben is calling you" I shrug "so". It hurts to speak and Jimmy surprises me by answering the phone "hey Ben why are you calling Alex" I can feel Ban's mood shift through the phone "Jimmy where is Gogo" he smirks "he's spending some time with me right now". Ben growls through the phone "I swear to god-" Jimmy cuts him off "I haven't done anything I can send a video though bye" he hangs up and turns on my camera. He sets it up on and stack of boxes facing us "hey Ben I think Alex looks better like this what about you" he grabs my hair and makes me face the camera "say something to Ben Alex" I glare "hey don't come Ben i'm fine".

Jimmy shakes his head "that's not the right thing" he punches me "y'know Alex Ben likes you so this will piss him off more" he grabs my chin and leans in not kissing me yet but close "ready Gogo" I try to pull away but can't and he kisses me roughly and bites my lip as hard as he can. He pulls away and blood drips down my chin "what the fuck you asshole" he punches me again and again then sighs "well that's enough he'll be in the alley next to the pool hall" he ends the video sends it to Ben and throws it at me. The other 2 guys let go of my arms and I slide down the wall as they walk away, I wipe my mouth "this sucks..." I cough and hear running footsteps in the distance "GOGO! WHERE ARE YOU" I stay quiet.

I feel more blood drip down my chin as Ben runs into the alley "GOGO ARE YOU OK" I nod and he bends down "jesus Gogo....why do people..." he sighs "Ben..its..fine" me eyelids start to close "sorry..I couldn't..fight back" they close all the way and I just see darkness. I wake up in Ben's room "ow..for fucks sake my head" I roll onto my side and see everyone here sleeping, I sit up slowly and lean against the headboard "why is my head throbbing" I put my head in my hands hitting my black eye "oowww" I groan. I feel like shit and I hope Jimmy dies in a hole "your awake?" I look over at Ben and nod "yeah" I don't bother to take me head out of my hands "are you ok" I nod again "my head is killing me" Ben gets up and comes back with a pill "here it'll help".    

I swallow the pill and wait for it to kick in while Ben sits next to me on the bed and rubs my back "I saw the entire video Gogo" I give a thumbs up and then remember the kiss from Jimmy "so you know about him kissing me may as well know he bit down as hard as he could on my lip and drew blood". He shuffles his feet "I couldn't see the kiss well but it made me pissed" I nod "I know" I lean onto him getting tired again "who was holding you" I shrug "I think one was Jack but I don't know about the other one" he nods "I knew he was just didn't know the other" and I fall asleep on his shoulder while holding his hand. 

I wake up to Ben's door shutting and open my eyes "at least my head feels better.." I go to get off Ben's shoulder but his head was leaned onto mine "mmm..." he opens his eyes and I close mine acting like i'm still asleep. He lifts his head off of mine and sighs "you awake" I don't answer "I wish I was the one to take your first kiss" it surprised me so my breath caught in my throat "your awake aren't you" I lift my head "I wish it was you too" I look away from him and lean onto the wall. It all happened so quick first I was regretting saying anything then I was on Ben's lap with him kissing me, I kiss back holding onto his shoulders while he has his on my hips "B-Ben" I try to speak into the kiss and he pulls away "yes Gogo". 

I lay my head on his shoulder next to my hand "h-hang on" he hugs me pulling me closer to him "are you ok" I nod calming down, I move my head to the crook of his neck "Gogo do you have a fever" I shrug "dunno" he kisses my forehead after pulling me back then sighs "Gogo are you getting hot". I nod "it's really hot in here don't you feel it" he shakes his head "here" he lays me on the bed and leaves for a minute, while he's gone I roll onto my side facing the wall and when Ben walks in he laughs a bit "I have some cough syrup and Xadorade" (it's Alex's preferred drink in episode 60 I had to search so dive me some credit it's why this one is a little late).

I roll to face him "you gotta sit up" I sit up and he hands me the syrup and I drink it the guzzle the drink laying back down after, he lays next to me and I turn cuddling him by wrapping my arms around his torso. He tilts my head up and kisses me "night Gogo" I smile and bury my face in his chest enjoying the warmth and falling asleep.

-------------------------------------

AN: so this one is a lot of fluff and if you want me to finish the sick Alex I can