Dean x Jake

AN: this was voted on by Mangokiwidragon thank you for voting

AU: Mafia (another wheel choice)

~Jake~

I know you're supposed to be grateful for having a house and clothes, but the price mine comes for is ridiculous "downstairs now" I nod and walk down to the basement again "you know the drill". I get on my knees in front of the chains and wait for him to chain up my ankles and wrists "I am having important people over today, you know what that means" either i'm getting my ass beat until I pass out or I have to be quiet in my own, depends on his mood "yes sir" he's a moody bastard too. I wince when he puts his cigarette out on my neck "alright, I don't have time for your shit so stay quiet and I won't have to come down here" I nod and he leaves "not a sound, after I shut this door" I shuffle getting comfortable right before he closes the door. 

To think my real family might've been better than this makes me smile, but the reality that they didn't want me hits me like a bus "welcome everyone, make yourselves at home" I cringe at Charles' fake voice. The walls in this house were paper thin, so I could hear everything "alright what's your bargain" this guy sounds serious "right, um at the moment I can't-" I hear a loud bang and jump rattling the chains. I could hear screaming "don't fucking tell me that shit again, and what the hell is all that noise" I freeze and hope to god that they come down here or something, I really  don't want to deal with Charles today. I could hear everything settle down and stayed as still as possible "what's downstairs" I cover my mouth "what are you talking about". 

He was going to try and play it off, I lean my head against the wall "damn" I whisper and hear the door rattling "bullshit" I smirk and watch the pair of feet show up in front of me "who is this" I keep my head down "can he speak" I side eye Charles and he shakes his head. I look back down "he has some issues and ends up hurting himself on his own" this guy crouches in front of me and tilts my head showing my burns, I shake out of his grip and send a glare. He looked smug "so he burns himself with cigarettes" I watch my dad's expression "what else have you done" he grabs my wrists and looks over them "bruises, burns, cuts, and what else".

I pull my hand out of his grip "keys now" I raise an eyebrow "here" Charles hands this guy the keys and he unlocks my ankles and wrists "get up" I stand up shakily "how long have you been doing this" I shrug and it has been years so I actually don't know. He nods reading my expression pretty easily "i'm tired of this" he grabs my arm lightly and takes me to the stairs "lets go" I failed to see the hand motion he made, but I assumed it was something along the lines of 'kill him when we leave'. He stops in the livingroom "you can go get any necessities from wherever you stay" atleast he doesn't think I actually have a room, I grab a small bag hidden under the couch "that it" I nod and he walks outside with me. 

He gets me into the passenger seat of his car and right before we drive off I hear a gunshot and look back "was he your dad" I shake my head and hesitantly look forward again "just somewhere to stay huh" I nod. He sent occasional glances on the way there "how old are you" I sigh "you act like you care" he's probably just taking me out of pity, hopefully he isn't like Charles. He looked a little surprised I said anything "age" I roll my eyes "19, you" he smirks "22" I nod and he continues driving "we're here" I get out the car and take in the huge building "like it" I shrug "probably get lost anyway" he rolls his eyes "always looking on the bad side" I scoff "go through hell then we can talk".

He leads me through a couple hallways "you can stay here it's the closest to my room and the farthest from the others, I figured you wouldn't want to be around a lot of people" I nod a little thankful for that, I haven't had any privacy since I was born. I open the door and I could tell my face lit up "damn" I walk over to the closet and see a ton of room "you didn't have to give me all this" he nods "I know, make yourself at home i'll be right next door" I nod and he leaves closing the door behind him. I lay on the bed and close my eyes "christ" I haven't been on something this soft in my entire life, it feels nice and relaxing too "now I know why people spend money on this shit" I was always happy with even getting dinner so this is a step up, I fell asleep pretty quickly due to how comfortable I was.