Pool Party 2

~Eugene~

Rowan is making me feel all weird and I don't know why "Eugene!" I snap out of it just in time to see someone before they run into me, I go under and open my eyes only hearing muffled yells "Eugene!" I see Rowan's face through the blood floating up and he grabs my sides and lifts me out of the water. I can breath again and i'm taken to the edge of the pool "Eugene are you alright" I nod "yeah it's fine" Rowan helps me out of the pool "I got it" everyone nods and he takes me inside.

~Alex~

Ben is forcing me to stay the night and he's had way to much to drink "Gogo" he calls in a sing songy voice "yeah?" I turn towards him "do you like the lights" I nod "yeah they're nice" he leans against the edge of the pool next to me "you think Eugene is alright" he nods "yeah Rowan has him" I look at him confused "how do you know for sure". He shrugs "he likes him so he won't let him be hurt anymore" I look at my hand in the water "how do you know that he can stop the pain for sure" he answers bluntly "because I like someone and I don't want them to be hurt so I stop their pain" 'I didn't know he liked someone'. 

I get out of the pool "i'm getting a water i'll be back" I go into the house and go through an upstairs window out onto the roof, I just let the tears fall not really caring at this point until someone pats my back. I jump and yelp "what the hell?..." it was Jack, Jimmy, and Grape "we heard what Ben said" I shrug and pull my knees to my chest "it doesn't matter" they sit with me "I think it does" I look over at Grape "why" he shrugs "well I like Wolf but he hates me". Jimmy looks at him confused "he has let you take care of him this entire night" Grape shrugs "I think he just doesn't want a hangover" Jack scoffs "he's used to hangovers" Jimmy turns to him "how do you know that".

Jack realizes what he did and stumbles "I- um..well you see I go drinking with him sometimes and i'm talking to much" he avoids eye contact with us and I was laughing at him "you fucked up" he nods "yep I know but you may wanna make sure he doesn't drink again" Grape gets up "right..bye" he hops back through the window. I shake my head and notice Jimmy and Jack staring at me "what?" Jimmy sighs "your crying" I wipe my eyes "it's not that bad i'll be fine" they get up "we'll leave you alone to calm down but just note that Ben is drunk" I nod and they leave.

~Teddy~

That looked like it hurt for Alex but Jimmy, Jack, and Grape went after him and Ben looked guilty "that looked rough" I nod and turn to Gerard "yeah it looked like it hurt a lot but Ben also looks guilty I think he knows what he did". Gerard looks like he feels bad for him "yeah.." he looks down at me through his bangs "can you even see through your bangs" he nods "yeah I actually used to have my hair out of my face but I didn't like it" he shrugs "why not" he looks nervous "it was some of my middle school days that were rough" I nod not digging into it. 

~Grape~

I walk back out and look for Wolf noticing he's not out here "where did Wolf go" I tap Teddy who points to the house "he went to look for you" I nod and head inside "Wolf?" I walk around looking for him "where did you go" I whisper to myself and walk into another hallway running into Jimmy and Jack "hey did you happen to see Wolf". They shake there heads and we hear shuffling upstairs "i'm gonna check upstairs" they nod and I leave "Wolf?" I walk into a guest bedroom and see nothing "weird" I walk into the bathroom and turn on the light "are you in-" the door slams shut and I jump.

Looking back I see Wolf "what are you doing?" he shrugs and locks the door "I heard what you said on the roof" I blush "well- um..." he cages me against the wall "Wolf?" I question but he doesn't answer me. He cups my cheeks and I grab his hands "W-Wolf..." he leans down and kisses me "I like you too" he kisses me longer this time and I kiss back with it turning into a make out session easily. I close my eyes and move my hands to his neck by trailing up his arms while he moves closer to me pressing his chest against mine, he breaks the kiss and kisses down my jaw but before he gets to my neck I get to his taking him by surprise.