2nd Donald x Wolf

AN: this was requested by me myself and I because I don't want to talk to my family right now so imma act busy. I also changed my pfp hope you like it, and this is going to be a mafia au because I like mafia stories.

~Wolf~

We have this stupid meeting to go to and I just don't wanna do it "you seem stressed" I raise my head "fuck off" Jimmy leaves immidiately "fine be like that". I slam my head back onto the desk "the meeting is in 20 minutes we need to go" Jack comes in "I guess Jimmy sent you in" he shrugs "lets go" I get up and leave my office. 

We get to the meeting place and I spot Forrest "hey Wolf" I sit at the booth "alright lets get this over with, i'm cutting you off" he shakes his head "that's not going to work Wolf, lets make a deal". I cross my arms "we can take down Donald Na, it's simple" I shake my head "no we can't, it's impossible, he's got way to many people on his side, it would be easier to work with him" Forrest looks at me like i'm stupid "when did you turn into a push-over". I stand and his gaurds come forward as well "do not call me a push-over" one of his gaurds grabs my shoulder "I suggest you sit down". 

I pull out of his grip "don't touch me" Forrest shakes his head "if you would just accept, this would be over" I glare "I am not teaming up with you to get my people killed, Donald Na has too many fucking connections, my people are not dying because of a petty grudge you have". I brought a couple of my gaurds and they were on edge even though I motioned for them not to bother with it. He stands as well "then we're really not going to agree" I nod "yeah, that's why i'm dropping you" he snaps and my people are down "don't worry they're not dead, just a strong drug" I curse to myself for being that reckless "ready to cooperate" I shake my head "no I can't take this kind of risk, Donald could take down my entire mafia".

I don't remember what happened after that, but I wake up in a strange room with my arms and legs bound and gagged "took you long enough to wake up, we left the rest of your guys at the bar" I could only glare at him "you won't need these for this" he takes my glasses off and puts them on a table. He turns and punches me in the face, for some reason it hurt worse than normal "you like my new toy" he held up his hand that had a brass knuckle on it, the spikes on the end are probably what hurt. I glare harder at him "well, if you don't understand I can explain. I can't have you going and telling Donald that i'm after him can I" I roll my eyes "mm- mf" he laughs "you're really trying to speak like that". 

He picks something else up and put it behind his back "lets have some real fun" he stabs me in the thigh with the ice pick he was hiding "ghhh!" he stabs me several more times in the same thigh. He sighs when he's done "I didn't wanna do this, but you left me no choice" he leans down and pushes his thumb into my thigh "nnn" he grabs me by the throat and makes my head go back "i'll keep you alive for now" he cuts the gag and leaves. 

It's been about 5 months and i'm still tied up in this stupid room "this is getting on my nerves" they cut me out of the ropes about 2 months ago, I couldn't walk properly at first nor move correctly from being stuck in that position for so long. I'm doing fine now but I just don't wanna be here at this point "block them from this hallway!" I back away from the door hearing several screams. I sit on the floor next to a pillow they gave me, I took my sirt off and used it as a pillow case, I also ripped my pants into shorts since it's like fucking 80 degrees in here. I jump when the door opens "we're moving you" I get pulled up by the arm and dragged out of the room, when he pulls me out I punch him and run down the hall. 

I run into a guy with brown hair and glasses, but I couldn't tell what he really looked like since those assholes took my glasses. I immediately back up squinting to see who it is "you don't look so good" my head is slammed into the wall again "slippery little fuck" the guy with the glasses shoots him and both of us fall to the ground. I feel my conciousness slipping away "hey Donald this one isn't one of them" I curse myself again for falling into the grasp of Donald Na before I completely pass out.

I wake up in another room, tied to another god damn chair "are you fucking kidding me" I groan and lean my head back "why another chair, why not just the floor, and now i'm talking to myself great". About 10 minutes later the door opens "when did you wake up" I shrug and squint "oh yeah you wear glasses hang on" he leaves for a couple seconds and comes back, he puts the glasses on me and I realize it's Donald. I groan again "i'm ready for you to kill me at this point, can I make requests" he shakes his head "nope but you can answer questions" I sigh "fine" he laughs and sits across from me "what were you doing there" I shrug "I don't even know, they were supposed to kill me".

I answerseveral questions after that "can you at least untie my hand, last time I was tied to a chair it was for about 3 months and I still don't think my arms forgive me" he nods "sure" he walks around and cuts my arms out. I grab my shoulder trying to correct it "how long were you there" I tell him I was there for 5 months and he gawks "really usually people only last a couple weeks" I raise an eye brow "we've been watching them for a while" he cuts the rope holding my legs "there, we also know that you have a mafia of your own".

I stand and stretch "damn..." my shoulder blades crack and I breathe out, I feel eyes on me as I do this "why are you staring, I hate staring" he puts his hands up "my bad, I was just enjoying the view". I blush and try to hide it "just stop staring" I look away from him and drop my arms "are you embarrased" now he's going to tease me, amazing "nope" he smirks "liar" I shake my head "when can I leave" he stands in front of me "don't change the subject". He moves closer to me and I take a small step back, he grabs my chin "are you blushing" I shake my nead "you're seeing things". He nods "am I" his other hands rests on my hip "you're hands are freezing" he shrugs "oh well" he leans down a bit and kisses me "you got redder" I pinch him "I literally hate you" I cross my arms and he laughs "your mafia has been looking for you by the way, i'm going to get you clothes and you get back to your mafia, see you later" I nod and leave the room with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: I mean I enjoyed writing this and as it turns out I have depression and axiety so like amazing really amazing can't fucking wait to deal with it. Hope you enjoy this.