Chapter 13

"You're getting chubby."

Lucius lazily poked his sister's rosy cheek as she was getting fed by a Rafael. It was not Isabella's choice to be fed, to be honest. Rafael still just treats her as the little baby that he protected. The said man swatted Lucius' finger away from Isabella's cheek.

Rafael glared at him. Rafael may like Lucius but he will not condone any rude words towards his little baby. "Will you stop? Don't say such things in front of Bella."

"Yeah, don't say such things in front of me." Isabella parrots with a following snicker. She definitely knows that Rafael will back her up no matter what Lucius says. Rafael is, after all, a person who will always take her side no matter what. She then frowned immediately, as if remembering something. "And m' not chubby."

Rafael turned to look at Isabella with a frown of his own. He shouldn't say it but he must be honest. The guard wiped the corner of her mouth. "Oh, Bells, you are getting chubby."

Isabella had never felt so betrayed in her entire life. Well, it's because she's still a child but how could Rafael betray her like so? Her complete attention was now at Rafael. Her gazw was flaming with an undecipherable emotion.

He has done something unimaginable and quite unforgivable. Isabella decided that Rafael is now officially her enemy.

"Ha!" Now it was Lucius' turn to snicker. He was truly an evil brother. Out of the three brothers, it was truly Lucius who had won the throne of being the most mean and sadistic brother.

Isabella turned to glare at him with all her might before looking at Rafael with a slight whine.

"Raffy." Isabella sounded so betrayed that it actually made Rafael guilty to say such words. "How could you?"

Rafael raised both of his hands in mock surrender. He laughed nervously. "Darling, you're adorable, even when you're chubby. I quite like it. It just means that you're eating well."

Isabella pouted before glancing at a smug Lucius. Why does the man always have to bully her in a lot of things? Isabella won't back down from that.

She crossed her arms, leaning back in her seat. She pouted childishly at Lucius. "At least I'm adorable. Unlike someone who bullies, like a mean monster."

"Ha?" Lucius acted oblivious of who that was even when he knows that it was totally him that Isabella was referring to. "Who's that? That certainly ain't me. You know I'm adorable and an absolute gentleman."

The little girl fake gagged at his words.

Ew. Blegh. Gross. Augh.

Lucius raised a questioning brow at her. He even crossed his arms with a challenging look plastered on his face. "Oh, no, you didn't."

Rafael was so tired of the two. They were always like enemies that had swore to annoy each other until the end of their lives. "Guys, please."

They ignored Rafael.

Just like always. He sighed in complete disapproval.

"I just did." Isabella was confident. In fact, she was too confident for a five year old. However, that's what Lucius liked about his little troublemaker. He just knows that Isabella can take care of herself in the future. "'Cuz your lying is making me sick."

He gasped in mock horror. He narrowed his eyes at the little bug in front of him, hoping to intimidate her. Don't little kids get intimidated by adults? "You didn't just say that."

"I just did." Isabella replied with a victorious grin plastered on her face. She was trying to hide the grin but it was really hard not to see it when she's just absolutely so smug about everything. She really likes fighting with Luci. It's always fun.