Chapter 25

When they reached the ground, Lucius was the first one to come down, his hands on his knees and he looked like he was actually considering murder. He was muttering something that wasn't PG.

Well, he's got rights to be a drama queen. He'd been stuck with crazy kids for who-knows-how-long. He wasn't counting the time because he was long gone to even think straight about counting.

He'd been stuck with Isabella and Elois singing 'The wheels on the bus' and just when it was ending, Dmitri joined, creating another hour of singing! And, just when it was finally over, Anthony reminded them that they weren't in a bus but in a plane and so they changed the song to 'The wheels on the plane!'

And they sang it for one hour straight!

It just kept going and going!

It was crazy!

They're crazy!

Their voices were annoying. It's as annoying as a teacher babbling about whatever topic that you're so stupid to understand that your attention span's non-existent.

He hopes that their voices may run and never come the fuck back due to singing for that long. They're singing voice wasn't that pretty too. No. It sounds like shit falling down the toilet and getting that small splash of that toilet water.

He'll curse them.  And, he'll curse Anthony more.

He sounds bitter and a jerk but when did he care about what people think? Never. He never cares for what people think because that's what they think and he's got his own life to deal.

"Dang." He said out loud after he took a deep breath of fresh air. His eyes wide as he looked up at the skies that looked so beautiful that he could cry. "I can't believe I survived. I'm amazing."

"Overreacting!" He heard Elois shout from behind him and he hissed and glared at him.

The group was descending down of the stairs, all pretty and fresh. It was as if the singing fest didn't tire them out.

"The wheels on the plane go round and round," Dmitri sang, clearly teasing Lucius and the said man actually looked desperate to flee.

"Round and round, round and round!" Isabella continued to sang and Dmitri and Elois draped their arms over each other's shoulders before singing dramatically.

"The wheels on the plane go round and round!" They both sang like they were in the opera. Their voices echoed and if there were birds nearby, it would have flew away in fear and in pain. Pain because their voices hurts so much in the ears.

"All day long!" She sang, skipping down the  last steps.

"This..." He points at them, "is what will kill me. I swear. This day will be the day that I die."

"Their voices will kill you?" Anthony asks, amused and not at all taking pity of Lucius.

"No, I will get killed by these annoying fuc——" Lucius immediately froze when he saw Dante staring at him. He was like this shadow figure that just pops out of nowhere whenever he's needed. Like a ghost.

"Fucoododle doos." Lucius finished, not even wondering what he said because he's scared of Dante running up to him and just grab him by the neck and just squeeze until he suffocates.

"What are we now? Chickens?" Elois snorted,  eyes glomming playfully at his brother.

"What's a fucodoodle doo?" Isabella asks Dante.

Dante smiled at her gently and shrugged.

"Shut up!" Lucius shouted before stomping towards the car that was already waiting for them.