Chapter 59

Before I start, just wanna give you a warning.

This chapter's dark. If you can't handle dark things then please skip this chapter because there are a bunch violence, of rape and mentions of  prostitution and abuse.

I had to do this dark chapter because I want to show the dark side of things. It's not going to be all happy and joy, or sadness and misery. I have to show you how bad it's getting from their side.

If you do proceed, I'm telling you to proceed at your comfort level, okay?  I'm telling you to grab some gun or some pitchforks because you might or might not hate some characters ^^

Okie? Okie! (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

Without further ado, let's proceed with the story.

****

Nicolai held Isabella's arm and pulled her down the stairs where people were gathering already. Her family was there already. Her father and her brothers. Isabella felt another wave of pain hit her as she saw them. They were alive but they were also a reminder that her eldest brother was dead.

Nicolai held a gun on her temple as they walked down the same steps she walks upon every day without no worries of what would happen in her future.

"Isabella!" Elois cried out, his eyes looking at her and Nicolai with a mixture of anger and worry. He took a step forward but Nicolai pushed the gun closer to her temple.

"One step forward and she's gone." Nicolai growled, glaring at Elois. "One step. That's all it's going to take."

Elois clenched his jaw and took a step back, his hands were trembling slightly from anger but he didn't release his hold on the gun. Lucius held back his brother in fear of him lashing out without thinking of his actions.

Dante looked calm and collected. He acted as though nothing was amiss. He sighed. "Nicolai," he started. "What are you doing?"

Nicolai glared at him but he didn't speak. Isabella glanced at the room and noticed that they weren't alone. She could see Dmitri, Rafael and Romeo at the corner with men pointing their guns behind their heads, Dante's men were pointing guns at several directions to people who she doesn't recognize and those people were surrounding them.

They were surrounded.

"He asked you a question." Lucius said with no stutter or fear in his voice.

Nicolai scoffed. "I know he did but I'm not you or his monkeys. I don't have any obligations to tell him what he wants to hear." Nicolai chuckled darkly and leaned forward until his breath fanned her earlobe. "Isn't that right, Izzy? I don't have any obligations to tell your daddy the answer."

Isabella struggled again against him but he was stronger. Smarter. He held her tighter and pulled the trigger on the floor next to her feet. One move of his hand and he would have put a bullet on one of her feet. Isabella shuddered in fear and Lucius was about to move forward when one of the men surrounding us raised a gun and aimed it directly to his chest.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! One step and you're dead as well." Nicolai said jovially. He hugged Isabella tighter with a bright grin. "Isn't that right, Izzy?" He asked, kissing her cheek but she moved away in disgust.