This is The End

This is the end.

I don't know where to begin.

Uhm.... Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

I'm so sorry for not writing for so long!! Your patience astounds me and some people's support made me move forward, people waiting for this story to end made me want to finish it.

I don't know where this story went wrong or when I lost my touch. I know I rushed it. I was so busy with so many shit that I couldn't even focus on my little baby. I neglected this baby and I'm sorry for not giving you some fun adventures.

I just got into college when I was writing this story and it was hell. I didn't know college was so freaking hard and it sucks the life out of you and kills you inside and all your emotions. Did you feel the same way or is that just me? •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

It sucks and it's tiring and it's sad that I can't write as much as I used to DX

I've also been through a lot while I was writing this story. Both the bad and the good. And I know the story went from okay to meh.

And now I know it's a meh ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

I won't lie, this is my least favorite book that I wrote but that doesn't mean that I don't love it. I love it the same way I love my other stories because I gave my everything to it and I had so much fun writing it!! But So many happened to me while I was writing this book.

But THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH for reading it. Seriously, thank you for reading Little Game and for giving it a chance. Thank you for reading it until the end and thank you for your patience, for your comments, for your thoughts.

Thank you for being the best people ever. For your patience, for the love you've given me and this story. I love you so, so much <3<3

I'll keep on writing. I'll try my best still to make a good book for you and we'll enjoy the journey along the way.

For one last time, thank you for reading this book and for giving it a chance.

See you next time, jellybeans