I Wanna Be Yours

"Where's Sirius?" James asked as we were walking into the great hall and saw all of our friends sitting at our table.

"Um, I think he said he has some homework he forgot about or something, so he's probably in the library." I said, even though I knew exactly where he was.

"Oh," he said. "I guess I forgot."

"Actually, that reminds me, I have to finish off my essay for Muggle Studies, so I'm just gonna skip luch and go back to my room to finish it."

"Oh, yeah sure." James said. "Do you want us to save you a seat?"

"No, it's okay, it might take a while so don't worry about it." I told him.

"Alright." He smiled. "Well then we'll see you after lunch."

We said goodbye, I waved to my friends sitting at our table, and I headed upstairs to the dorms.

I was still wearing my uniform, and I wasn't going to change clothes, but I still stopped by the girls' bathroom to touch up my makeup and fix my hair. My stomach was filled with butterflies the entire way to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~

There he was, leaning against the door. He eyed me up and down for a second, then smirked. "What took you so long, Duskridge?" He asked me.

"I had to walk across the whole school. And make up an excuse for both of us so no one would suspect anything." I told him.

"Well, thank you for that."

I opened the door and walked inside, then he followed and closed the door behind us.

I took off my robe and my shoes and sat them on the trunk by the foot of my bed and Sirius did the same, as we were both trying to get comfortable.

He started looking at my stuff, running his hand across the top of my dresser, and looking at the photos on the wall.

"It's nice in here." He said.

"You've been here before." I pointed out.

"Not like this."

"No, that's true. This is a first." I admitted.

"A first?" He flirted. "Wow, I'm honoured, Rose, I really am."

"Oh grow up." I rolled my eyes, though I knew he was joking. "Not that kind of first."

He laughed softly and started to walk back towards me.

"But I could be your first for some other things." He said, looking into my eyes.

A wave of anxiety came over me. Everyone knows the Black brothers as the playboys of Hogwarts, and Sirius is much more experienced than me at almost everything. I'll admit it makes me nervous just thinking about it right now.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Let me show you."

He cupped my face with his hands and kissed me. It wasn't like the other times he's kissed me, it was different. He was more passionate and confident this time. And he didn't taste like cigarettes anymore.

And I was ready. I kissed him back. I had my arms around him, one over his shoulder and the other hand holding the back of his neck.

Sirius ran his hands down my back and grabbed my thighs. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our heights now matched. He carried me the few feet to the wall and pinned me against the bricks. Uncomfortable, but I was fine with it because Sirius was the one doing it to me.

He started to kiss my neck while he took off my sweater, making me think about what happened between us the other night in the common room. He broke away for a moment to take off his sweater, his tie, and the shirt underneath. I did the same, only I was struggling with a few of the buttons on the shirt.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"Here." he said softly, then unbuttoning the shirt for me. I pulled down my skirt as he helped with the buttons, trying carefully not to move too much.

I was now in just my bra and underwear, and he was shirtless. He backed a foot or two away from me and just eyed me up and down. I've never been confident with my body, so I was worried he was judging me and I felt like crying more and more for every second that went by and he just stared silently.

"What?" I said, my voice breaking as I asked.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" He said, causing me to blush.

I tried to keep my glee a secret, but secrets are harder to hide than I thought.

"Really?" I asked, honestly not believing him.

"Of course." He reassured. "You're all I want right now."

I was standing on my toes and still had to pull him down a few inches to reach my height, but I cupped his face and kissed him the same way he did to me only a few minutes earlier.

Sirius laid me down on my bed and started to unbuckle his belt.

I got nervous again for a second, and apparently it showed because he slowed down and let out a small sigh.

"You know, um," He looked into my eyes. "If you feel uncomfortable, you can just let me know, and I'll stop. It's okay."

"I don't want you to stop." I told him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just want you."

It quickly became pretty X-rated, so I'll save all the details. But after it was over, we started to get dressed so we could head back downstairs. It was still school hours, after all.

As I was tucking my shirt into my skirt, I asked Sirius, "Would you mind, like, not telling anyone about this? At least not right away? I just don't want any drama or the jokes or anything."

"If that's what you want." He responded.

"Well, what do you want?"

He was about to put on his sweater, but stopped. He set his sweater down on top of the trunk alongside his robe and started to walk towards me.

"What I want," He said. "is to be your vaccuum cleaner, breathing in your dust."

I couldn't help but be confused. I had never heard anyone say they wanted to be my vaccuum cleaner before, but it was sweet.

"Your portable heater, that you'd get cold without." He continued. He looked down at me and started stroking my hair. He took the lock of hair that had fallen in my face when I put my shirt on, and he tucked it behind my ear. "I wanna be your setting lotion, and hold your hair in deep devotion. I just wanna be yours, Rose."

"Good," I said with a smile that I tried to hide. "I wanna be yours too."

a/n: So I hope you liked this chapter

a/n: So I hope you liked this chapter. I tried to make it realistic but also avoid like any actual smut, so I hope it's okay. Anyways, I don't have much to say, just don't forget to comment and vote, reccommend the story to someone if you like it, and I'll try and upload a new chapter soon.