Howl

The train came to a stop once it reached the station. I hadn't even noticed how close we were to home, I was so distracted by all my friends. For some of us here, it's the last time we'll see eachother for the next two months, so we were all trying to make the best of it.

"Oh, I guess that means we're here." James said, looking out the window.

"Aww." I said. "Well, I guess this is it."

"Do you really have to leave?" Lily asked. "If you stay, then you can hang out with us over the summer."

"We've been over this, I'll be back by September."

"Promise to write." Remus said.

"Every single day." Marlene added.

"I promise to write." I assured.

"Every single day!"

"I promise to write every single day I can." I said to Marlene.

Marlene opened her arms, ready for our last hug until the next school year.

I opened my arms as well, then leaned in and hugged her. A bittersweet feeling, the last hug before we're apart for two months. 

"Just remember, Rose." Marlene whispered as she held me. "I hadn't even heard of these old American friends until a few weeks ago, so obviously you know who's more important to you."

"Oh my." I laughed as I let go of her. "You're both important to me, I just preferred to keep my past out of England."

She winked as I leaned down to grab my bag off of the floor. 

"Sure." She said. 

"Goodbye!" 

I let out a giggle, and started to walk towards the train door. Once I stepped off the train, everyone started to say their goodbyes and go their own way for the summer. I had already said goodbye to everyone, so I just waved and started to walk away. 

The feeling was starting to sink in for real now. I'm leaving, and I won't be back for 2 whole months. I won't see any of my friends for two months. 

Suddenly, a familiar voice called out my name, snapping me back to consciousness. I stopped walking and turned around to look at him. 

"Sirius." I said. 

"Sorry, I meant to say bye to you on the train." Sirius said. 

"Oh, alright."

"And, uh, I just wanted to say I'm sorry we didn't work out, Rose. You know, I'm sorry for everything really."

"You're starting to sound like me." I laughed. 

"Right." He chuckled softly. "I missed that about you."

"But, don't worry. You don't need to apologize for anything." I assured him. "Everything's alright."

"Thank you. I just really wanted to make sure there's no hard feelings between us growing over the summer."

"Well, I'm sorry for everything, too." I said, leaning in to give him a hug. 

I could feel his arms wrapped tightly around me, my face nuzzled into his chest, and his head resting on mine. Shit, I missed this. 

"Thank you." He smiled as he let go. "But, I know you're headed back home soon, so I'll let you go, as long as you promise to write while you're away."

"Not another person I have to write to." I rolled my eyes jokingly. "But, of course." 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked through the front door of Aunt Hazel's house. 

"Oh, come in, dear!" She said from the top of the staircase. "I know you're leaving, but I made you some lunch for before you go." 

I looked over at the dining room table, and saw plates full of fruit, sandwiches, and pastries. 

"Oh my Merlin. Aunt Hazel, I don't need all of this." 

"Oh, nonsense, dear." She insisted. "We have a few hours to catch up before you head back to Massachusetts, so sit down."

I complied, and sat down at the spot I consiedered to be mine. I've only lived in the house for a total of 6 months, so I don't consider much to be mine yet, except for my room and that specific dining table chair. 

"So, tell me about your friends." Aunt Hazel said. "How's that Sirius boy?"

I hesitated to tell her the truth about us. I didn't know whether I should tell her that I broke her 'no relationships' rule. 

"Um, we kind of dated." I confessed. 

"I knew that, sweetheart." She said calmly as she scooped some berries onto her plate. "I saw the way you two looked at eachother when he was living here."

"We broke up a couple months ago."

"I didn't know that part."

"Yeah, my love life is pretty in shambles right now." I said, reaching for a scone. 

"Do tell." 

"We broke up, and then I almsot kissed Regulus. Actually, we did kiss a few times, but that was before. And now, I can't tell what's happening between us." I admitted. "I think I fucked everything up with him, but I don't know how."

"Language, Rose." She corrected me. 

"Sorry." I said. "And I fucked Amos too at the beginning of the year, and now I don't even talk to him."

"Language." She said, louder and firmer than before. 

"Sorry." My eyes started to well up with tears and my voice started to break. "I'm such a mess. I'm leaving everyone, and I don't know what's going on. Everything is so complicated, and what if everything just gets worse over the summer?"

Aunt Hazel sighed, and reached out to hold my hand. 

"Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers. It starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters."

"Thank you, Aunt Hazel. But I have to go, now."

a/n: Sorry this chapter took so long, I'm a bit busy with school

a/n: Sorry this chapter took so long, I'm a bit busy with school. Also, if you started reading before this chapter was posted, you may notice that I took out the names from the chapter titles, I just did it because this story definitely isn't the oneshot story like I intended at the start, so all the chapter titles are just the song titles now.