A Little Death

It's been 10 days since we all got in trouble for the prank we played on Severus. Well, Sirius, James, and Peter got in trouble, I got detention for a day. They've had detention every day since then, and the only time we see them is during class and at lunch.

Sirius and I sat next to each other in History of Magic class today. A boring class, especially if you have it at the end of the day, like me. It's only tolerable if you have someone you know in the class.

It's the first day out of detention in 2 weeks for Sirius, so near the end of class, he told me we should stay in the classroom after it's over to hang out.

Class was dismissed now, but the two of us stayed put at our desks.

"Your first day as a free man." I said, leaning closer to him. "How does it feel?"

"It's good when I'm with you." He flirted.

"What do you want to do for your first day with no detention?"

We both acted innocent, but the charade wasn't going to stay for long.

"I think you know what I want to do," He said, looking me in the eyes. "it's whatever you want to do."

I pulled him close to me and whispered "I guarantee we're on the same page."

"Perfect" He said with a smirk.

I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I took off his robe and then put my hands on his waist, about to take off his sweater, when he gently grabbed my hands and pulled away from me.

I was scared that I had done something wrong, but I didn't know what it was.

"Not here." Sirius said softly. "Let's go back to my room. The rest of the guys said they would be outside on the pitch after class."

I agreed and we both left for the Gryffindor Tower.

We walked to the dorms together, but didn't hold hands or anything so no one who saw us together would suspect anything.

Sirius and I got to his dorm, and he was right, there's no one here. Even the hallway was empty.

He slung his tie over the doorknob, then opened the door and gestured for me to go inside. "Ladies first.", He said.

"Such a gentleman." I said sarcastically.

"Not for long." He teased, closing the door behind us.

I kicked off my Mary Janes that the school forces us to wear and laid my robe on the chair in between Sirius and James' bed. I turned around to Sirius, who had done the same with his shoes and his robe.

I pulled off my sweater and my shirt as well, leaving just my top half bare except for a bra.

"You know, I like seeing you like this." He said, looking at my chest.

"Fuck you." I said, breaking eye contact and trying to hold back a smile.

"Please do." He told me, pulling me in and kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around him, then lifted his sweater over his head, as I was about to do earlier in the classroom. He started to kiss my neck and I let out a breathy "fuck". I could feel him pause to smile for a split-second.

Sirius spun us around and then laid me on the bed, pulling down my skirt as he placed me down.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, I talked to Regulus. Or rather, Regulus came to talk to me." Sirius started, with his arm around my shoulder, and me laying on his bare chest.