1. last months

Y/N Pov.:

And the internet went crazy. When Tom and i announced 3 month ago our relationship, we literally broke the internet.

*flashback*

It was the day after we announced our engagement. I slowly woke up and let the sun hit my face. My eyes needed to adjusted the light until they saw properly.

I looked up so see a still asleep Tom. His arms were protective around me while i laid on his chest. I leaned up and kissed his soft lips. I smiled when i felt him kiss back and then pulled away.

"Lovely way to wake up." he said and opened his eyes. He smiled when he looked at me. "Good morning darling."

"Morning Tommy. How did you slept ?" i asked.

"Perfect, you were in my arms." he smirked and i rolled my eyes playful. "And i'm happy that we don't need to sneak around anymore."

"Same here." i said and kissed him once again before i turned around and grabbed my phones. "Many people gratulated us for the engagement."

"Show me that beautiful ring again." he said and i put my hand in front of his face smiling. He took my hand and kissed it. "I knew you like it."

"I love it." i said. "Thank you."

I then went on instagram and my eyes whidened. "What ?"

"So many people posted about us or our engagement. What if it was a mistake ? People could hate us." i said panicked.

"Baby." he said and sat up before he pulled me on his lap. "This was the best decision we ever made. It doesn't matter if people hate us or not, we are happy right ?" i nodded. "Than everthing is fine. I will protect you always."

*flashback end*

And he did. We did get some mean comments about keeping it a secret for so long. But Tom did his best to protect me from all the hate. And i loved him for that.

That reminds me of the day when Tom and I came back. And the first time we came back to our house.

*flashback*

Tom parked the car in front of our house. I looked about and fell in love with it again.

"Ready to go inside ?" he asked and i nodded. We got out of the car, got our luggage and walked to our door. Tom pulled out our keys and looked at me. I don't know why this made me so happy. Maybe because we were engaged and would start our life together in our house. "Ready ?"

"Absolutely." i smiled. He smiled back before he opened our door. This was it. The moment it all really started. We both walked in and looked around like we never saw this house before. And i loved it.

I looked over to Tom and he already looked at me. "What ?"

He didn't said anything. He just ran to me and throw me over his shoulder. We both laughed like little kids while he ran to our big couch and laid us down. Me under him and he snuggled in my chest. His arms around my and my around him, cuddling deep.

"I love you so much." he said and looked up to me with so cute puppy eyes.

"I love you too." i said and brushed our noses against each other. "So so much."

"What about we watch a movie for the rest do the day. Just cuddle and enjoy our house." he said.

"I'm in love with that idea and with you." i said.

*flashback end*

That would slowly lead us to this day. The day 1 and a half week before the wedding. We didn't want to habe our wedding in the winter time but we also didn't want to wait until next year. So here we are, with a nearly finished planned wedding of 3 months.

Was it crazy to plan a wedding in 3 months ? Definelty. The reaction from our parents were interesting.

*flashback*

"The dinner was nice, thank you guys." Nikki said. Both of our parents came over for dinner.

"It was." my mom said.

"Thank you guys." i said and then smiled at Tom. He nodded and got ready for what will happen next.

"So we brought you over because we wanted to talk with you about something." he said. All the attention got to him.

"Tell us." Dom said.

"We are planing our wedding." he said.

"Of course you will do at some point. I'm happy for you guys." my dad said.

"Do you already have a date ?" Nikki asked. Tom looked over to me.

"We didn't wanted to do in winter time but we also don't want to wait until next year. So it would be in 3 month" i said. All eyes whidened.

"Honey, don't you think it's a bit short ?" my dad asked.

"It will be but i think we can do this." i said.

"In a small round ? Only family or also friends ?" Nikki asked.

"Well of course the family. But we also want to have friends over. And i think there will be some." Tom said.

"So a bigger wedding ?" Dom asked.

"Kind of. We still want to bring just the most important people, but that are some." i said. Our pranged looked at each other.

"I give it a yes." my dad said.

"I think 10 people won't come." Nikki said.

"I think there won't be many things ready." Dom said.

"I'll go with 5 people won't come." my mom said.

"Bet." everyone said at the same time and Tom and I looked at each other confused.

"Did you just take a bet about our wedding ?" Tom asked. They nodded.

"And was dad the only one who had hope in us ?" i asked. They nodded. "Wow, thank you guys."

"We are realistic honey." my mom said and i rolled my eyes.

*flashback end*