24. first part finsihed

Y/N Pov.:

*scene start*

She danced with him like she always did. With as much passion and love acting as always. Her feet left the floor and she felt like flying. Her dance partner holding her high in the air like she was a feather. Her dance trainers watching her from the side. Watching the whole dance they worked on so hard. The dance they would finally present on a week, at a competition.

She landed back on the floor and he hold her close. Face close and body's even closer. So close that their nose was nearly touching. Their breath was heavy, their body's exhausted. But they still waited until they were told to get away from each other, as long as that didn't happened they would hold their pose.

"Great guys." Chacline said. Their dance coach finally clapped in her hands and they let go of each other. Everyone one clapped in the room because that time everything went perfect. "This was amazing. If you dance like that at the competition you will win."

"Great to hear. And everything just because of my amazing dance partner Sarah." Mike said and winked at her. She laughed it off and ignored his comment.

"Yours too, Mike." she said.

"You guys are over for today. And i can't say it anymore but i need to, this connection you two have was amazing. Please do loose it until the show, it would ruin everything." Chacline said.

"We won't." Mike and she said at the same time. They looked at each other and laughed. She walked over to the side where her boyfriend sat and waited for her. But something was off. He looked unpleasant.

"You alright ?" she asked as she took a sip of her water.

"I'll just wait in the car. Come out soon." he said, kissing her cheek and walked out. It wasn't like things like that didnt happened any time before but it got worst and worst every time. It started with irgnoring some questions and then just say he didn't heard it. Or he didn't came to the lessons to watch but when she came home he was sitting on the couch. Or even saying some rude things about Mike or when they were alone. Something was always wrong and it burden her. A lot.

"You alright ?" she turned around and saw Mikes face.

"Yeah, totally. See ya tomrrow Mike." she said and grabbed her bag.

"As always." he said and let her go.

*scene end*

"CUT ! Great guys." Sam screamed and Tom came back thought the door.

"I'm sorry if you heard me coughing again. Could you hear it ?" Tom asked concerned.

"No we didn't this time. We got the scene. Now get yourself something to drink." Sam said and Tom left again. "Guysbthis was great. After the hundredth time of filming this take we finally have it."

"Sorry for Tom." i said apologising. "He has that since 2 days now."

"Maybe let's talk about that. Timothée you're free to go." Sam nodded to Timmy.

"Thanks. See you guys tomorrow." Timmy said and we all waved goodbye. I walked over to Sam to talk.

"I know Tom got that since 2 days but it's getting worst." Sam said.

"I know, i'm closer to that than you are. I think he is getting pretty sick. But he won't ask to stop filming, he is too dumb for that." i said.

"Maybe he put a break of filming. For a week. We all had this pretty exhausting weeks of filming and now that you are finished with your takes, we would need to start filming them with you and Tom. But we can't if he's sick. So maybe we just say that we will move on in a week so he can get better again." Sam said.

"That would be so nice. I know we took a little longer than a week to film the dancing stuff, and im sorry for that, but it's really really nice of you to take a break for him." i said.

"As i said before we had an very open and big time schedule. So i can do that. Your job is to get Tom filming ready. Make him normal and not sick, that's all i'm asking for." he said.

"I will do. Thank you." i said and then left. I walked out of set to the cafeteria and saw Tom with a big mug of tea inhospitable hands, shivering.

"Hey love. What took you so long ?" he asked and i sat down next to him.

"Sam just told me that he would take a break for a week-"

"Y/N i told you i don't want that. I'm totally fine." he groaned but coughed again.

"Yeah, i know you are totally fine." i said sarcastic and he rolled his eyes playful. "But Sam did it because of that exhausting week. Not because of you maybe being or getting sick, babe."

"I just try to believe you so let's just go home and enjoy our week off." he said and stood up. But i put my hands on his shoulders and sat him down again.

"We will do it when you finished your tea mister. And after that we won't go home. We go in the supermarket and buy more tea and other stuff that's good for your body. Maybe we also getting some medicine, i don't know yet. But at first you finish you tea and then we go." i said.

"I'm not sick !" he whined.

"Thomas i'm not playing with you. Drink your tea and than we can go. As sooner as you are finished without tea, we can go home." i said.

"I'm not a child and don't call me Thomas." he groaned.

"Right now you are acting like a child and i can call you what i want." i said.

"Yes mom." he rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me mom. You would be married to your mom." i laughed.

"I can call you what i want." he mocked me. I scoffed and we both laughed.