65. official

Y/N Pov.:

I was in the kitchen and made dinner while Tom was upstairs and made our dinner. It was only 1 more week until the oscars. That mean only 5 more days until we need to leave london the first time with the baby's.

"What are you making ?" he asked and sneaked his arms around my waist.

"Good old pasta with bolognaise. Sorry i'm just not in the mood to cook that much." i said.

"Completely fine. I was craving some pasta with bolognaise." he said and kissed my cheek. "Do you want me to get plates ?"

"Yes please." i said. He let go of me and got the plates while i finished the meal. We then went back in the living room at ate our dinner with tv playing in the background.

"So i started thinking." Tom started and brought my whole attention to him. "I thought about telling the people. About Lio and Cam."

"Tell me." i said.

"I don't know how, maybe an instagram post ? I don't want to show their faces but maybe let people know that they are here ? And that the baby was 2 and i don't know. I wanted to ask you if you're comfortable with that before i do somehting." he said.

"How about this." i said. "Instagram post with a cute picture we have where you don't see their faces and we can tell names. Nothing with birthday or anything."

"Agreed. Do we both do an instagram post ?" he asked and pulled out his phone.

"The people do derserve 2 pictures." i said and he laughed and nodded. For the next hour we thought about everything we wanted to say or which pictures we were both comfortable showing.

"Okay you ready ?" he asked. I nodded. "3...2...1... and post."

"And post." i said. "Lay it away."

"Why ?" he looked at me confused but laid it away.

"I'm scared what people will say." i said. He sat closer to me and pulled my in a hug.

"Why should they say anything bad ?" he asked.

"What if they say we are bad parents ?" i asked.

"Why should they ? They don't know anything." he said.

"People are rude in the internet sometimes." i said and pulled away to look at him.

"Do you want me to look first to see if the reactions are rude ?" he asked and i nodded. He grabbe his phone and then went on instagram.

@Y/N.Holland

My own little Holland boy twins

My own little Holland boy twins. Love you - mommy 💙

Comments :

@holland.lover : how cute ! congratulations

@Y/N.is.the.best : finally ! They are boys ! And twins !

@harryholland64 : the next gernations of Holland twins. Thank you for giving us them.

@lilireinhart : What a cute picture <3 Love from aunti Lili.

@tomholland2013 : My little family. Love you.

@tchalamet : you guys are tobest parents ! also wanna say that i saw them before all do you did. haha

@tomholland2013

Cam and Lio, my boys

Cam and Lio, my boys. Love you - dad 💙

Comments :

@holland.t.223 : His wish finally came true ! Congratulations

@justinbieber : Congratulations bro. Lots of love

@peter.h.parker : This is so cute ! Am i the only one freaking out ?

@zendaya : Love this. Lots of luck

@sony : Spider-man is a dad. Congratulations, we hope they give you enough sleep with their superpowers. #spiderbabys

Tom looked up at me and smiled. "None of them were bad. Family, friends, fans and sony were really nice."

"That sounds great. Can i see it ?" i asked and he gave me his phone. I went through both our post and smiled at all these nice comments.

"Another thing i thought about." he said again. I looked up at him and brought my whole attention back to him. "I thought about being a stay-home-dad."

"Really ?" i asked him. I kinda knew he would consider it.

"I just really want to be with them through everthing. I'm not quite sure yet because we need to make money and i don't want to put it all on you, but i really want to spend time with them. I'm sure i want to be home at least for the next 2 years. Work maybe charities here and there, but not take jobs where i will be long gone."

"I mean i will take break from acting too. I didn't thought about 2 years but i don't know. You have still the charity with your family but i just have acting. And i enjoy acting so i think i will go back to it again. Of course i will look out to not be that long gone. But i don't think i will leave that all behind." i admitted.

"What i not a problem at all. I love that you are so passionate about this. And i agree with everything. I just want to ask you if you were fine with it if i were a stay-home-dad." he asked.

"Completely. I mean if that's what you want then i'll be by your side. I mean you also have 2 more years to decide if you wanna stay home forever or not." i said. "I won't care if you will continue acting or not. As long as you are happy and don't let me alone with the boys i'm fine."

"I will never leave you alone." Tom said. "I think we will see over the time what we are goin to do. It could maybe be that we got auch great opportunity's that we work again and move for that time out of england, together. We don't know. I just wanted to check up with you on that."

"And that is very nice of you." i said and put my hand on his cheek. "We can do this."

"We can." he said and kissed my hand.