9. wedding day part 2

Y/N and Toms Pov.:

The doors opened and Penelope and Luna walked out. He saw that Luna had tears in her eyes and tried so hard not to cry. Everyone stood up and waited for the other to come down.

Garcie and Haz were the first who came out. Both smiling. Haz gave Tom a nodded and then stood beside him. The next one we're Z and Tuwaine. The same happened here again before the last Jake and Evelyn came out. Both stood on their sides.

"You ready ?" my dad asked.

"Let's do this." i said. I clinked my arms with Josh and my dad and then walked out the door. Everyone's eyes were on me but mine were only at Tom. He had tears in his eyes so did i. You could see that he tries so hard not to cry.

While she walked down the aisle he could just think how beautiful she is. This perfect wedding dress and not ok muh make-up so that you could still see her beautiful face. Also the faces from her dad and Josh were stained with tears. He looked over at his family members and everyone and tears in their eyes.

"Take care of her." her dad said and let go of her hand before he sat down. Josh hugged him.

"Thank you." he pulled away and had again tears in his eyes. He then looked at Y/N once more before he also sat down.

Both turned to each other hand in hand. "You look beautiful."

"You too." i said and smiled. Everyone sat down again.

"Today we all came here to make two one. To celebrate the love of to people that want to give each other the rest do their life. All your loved family members or friends are around you to celebrate with you. To celebrate the love between you two. You chose these people because they are i important to you, while the most important person is right in front of you." the man said. "It's time for the speech. Y/N would you begin ?"

"Yeah." i said and Evelyn gave me the piece of paper. "Tom. Before i met you i've never thogith that i would come to this point of life. To this point of life where i would experience love in such an amount. From a person that wasn't my family. But i'm happy to grow my own family with you. In this time i've been with you, i've grown so much. I learned more about myself, the world and about you. I'm thankful to stay here today and spent the rest of my life with you."

I looked up and he had tears in his eyes.

"Now you Tom." the man said. He also turned around and Haz gave him his piece of paper.

"To the love of my life. I'm happy and greatful to stand here right now. Here with the beautifulest and most amazing person by my side. I'm greatful to join you in your life and to be a part of it. You have shown me and many other people what love is. At first i didn't had the thought about falling in love with you. But i just did and i early realised why. Because you are perfect. I don't think anyone deserves a person like you. So i'm thankful that you chose me to be a part of you life and i can't wait to built one with you." he said. He also looked up and saw some tears in my eyes.

"Thank you two." the man said. "Now we come to the rings."

We both grabbed the ring for the other one. "Tom repeat with me. I'm Tom Holland promise to stay with Y/N Y/L/N for the rest of my life in good and bad times. I promsie to love her the rest of my life. I will protect her the rest of my life."

"I Tom Holland promsie to stay with Y/N Y/L/N for the rest of my life in good and bad times. I promsie to love her the rest of my life. I will protect her for the rest of my life." he said smiling. The man looked at me and i put the ring around Toms finger.

"Now Y/N. I Y/N Y/L/N promsie to stay with Tom Holland for the rest of my life in good and bad times. I promsie to love him for the rest of my life. I will protect him the rest of my life." the man said.

" I Y/N Y/L/N promsie to stay with Tom Holland for the rest of my life in good and bad times. I promsie to love him for the rest of my life. I will protect him the rest of my life." i said. Then Tom put the ring around my finger.

"Tom, will you take the woman in front of you to your future wife and partner in crime, so answer now with 'yes i will'" the man said.

"Yes i will." he said half crying.

"Y/N, will you take the man in front of you to your future husband and partner in crime, so answer now with 'yes i will'"

"Yes i will." i also half cried.

"Than i can happyily announce bride and groom, Y/N and Tom Holland. You now kiss the bride." the man said. Tom pulled me closer and put each hand on my cheek and mine were at his wrist. He deeply kissed me and everyone cheered. We then slowly pulled away and leaned our forehead on another.

"Hello Mrs. Holland." he smiled.

"Hello my husband." i said and kissed him again before i hugged him.