12. the wedding part 5

Y/N Pov.:

"Now i think we should come to the first dance !" Haz cheered. Everyone clapped and me and Tom got on the dancing floor together. The song perfect- Ed Sheeran came on and me and Tom got in position.

We began to dance and looked each other deep in the eyes. One of his hands on my lower back, the other one holding my hand and my other hand was on his upper arm.

We danced slowly to song and just conenctared on each other. We ignored all the looks, al the flashlights, all the talkings or the grown up Harry who is trying to make cute picture. Just me and Tom.

He pushed me away and pulled me back to him but this time both of his hands went around my waist, while mine were around his neck. He pulled me closer to him that i laid my head on his chest and we swayed to the music.

"I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight." he slowly sang with Ed. I smiled up at him and gave him a kiss. "You make me happy."

"You make me the happiest i've ever been. Everything i said today i mean complexity honest." i said smiling with my hand on his cheek.

"I know, i do too." he said and kissed me again. "Mrs. Holland."

"The wife of Mr. Holland." i said grinning. He smiled before pulled me in a hug and verpön cheered when the song ended.

"Father daughter dance !" someone screamed. My dad came over to us.

"Can I get your lovely wife to dance with me ?" my dad asked.

"She is yours for the moment." Tom said smiling, kissing my hand a last time before he stepped aside. My dad came to my and we got in position. The song Je Te Laisserai Des Monts- Patrick Watson started to play.

We started to dance and had just this little father saugtet moment.

"I'm proud of you my dear." he said proudly.

"Thank you dad. I'm happy that i could make you proud." i said smiling.

"You already made me proud when you jumped over your shadow and talked to Josh and me. Even tho your first word to him was potato." he said and we both laughed. "No seriously, you made me proud your whole life."

I had tears in my eyes and just pulled him in a hug. "Thank you."

"Anything for my little princess." he said and kissed my head. Everyone cheered when the song needed and then the dancefloor filled with everyone and songs started to play thatamde people dance. I looked around and saw everyone dancing happy with someone, when i felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around and met Ralfs eyes.

"Could i have this dance ?" he asked.

"Anytime." i said and we started dancing.

"It's a big day for you." he said. I looked around and saw Tom dancing happy with Nikki.

"Yeah, it is. It is." i said happy.

"Thank you for letting me be a part of your life." he said.

"Of course." i said. "I think maybe if you wouldn't have done what you have than i wouldn't be here today."

"Oh your definelty would. I don't know you for that long but i know how stubborn and powerful you can be. You would have found your way." he said and we both laughed. Than Chris Evans appeared next to us.

"Could i maybe take over ?" he asked.

"Of course." Ralf said and stepped away. "See you later." i smiled and watched him disappear.

"M'lady." Chris said and put his hand out for me to take. I chuckled but grabbed his hand and put us in position. Right in that moment It's been a long time- Kitty Kallen started to play.

"You know, i never wanted this to play at a wedding while i dance. But it isn't mine so i think it's okay." he said laughing.

"The Peggy to the Steve." i said laughing. "Found it yet ?"

"No. You know when your 43 and haven't found your love yet, you start to give up. Chris won't be a daddy in this life." he said. I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"I thought that same and i was at the beginning of 20. Look where i am now. Happy at my wedding with the love of my life." i said smiling. "You will get this too. I know kids are something beautiful. Until you have one just see me as your daughter, i already feel like i have thousands of father figures. But i won't be sad if your are one of it."

"You know what ? You are the most kindest person i've ever met. And i'm not saying that because you are the bride right now." i laughed. "Just the way you treat people, how you talk to them or just your presence. I've never met someone like you Y/N."

"That means very much to me. But you are also so kind. You would stop the world for the person you love. Even when i was down you cheered me up, you tried all your best. I think without your help i wouldn't be here either." i said.

"You would be. You are way to stubborn." he said and i laughed.

"You sound like Ralf." he gave me a confused look. "My dad, my biological."

"Right, just forgot his name." he said and we both laughed. I switched between some people after this. After the cake and some more party people started to leave.

At the end we said bye to our family's and that's it. Only me and Tom at the venue. I felt some eyes on me and looked up to Tom who stared at me.

"You're beautiful." he said smiling and looking me up and down.

"You don't look bad yourself." i said and pulled his tie lose. "Still hate ties."

"But i needed it for the wedding." he said.

"I know. You still look amazing." i said and hugged him. "I'm happy."

"I'm too." he said and hugged me back with his head on mine. "I love you."

"I love you too." i said and closed me eyes. "Everything went perfect today."

"It did. Everything was perfect, but i couldn't move my eyes from the most perfect thing. You. The way you smiled at everyone and danced with everyone. It was cute. I don't know what you guys talked about but i know that everyone person was incredibly important to yoi, just by the way you looked at them." he said and i looked up at him.

"How do i look at them ?" i asked.

"With pure love." he said. "You are the most amazing person i've ever met."

"You are that person for me." i said and leaned up to kiss him. "My husband."

"My wife."