bonuss chapter 2 : little sister

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 2 years since the oscars. And one hour since i gave birth to my beautiful daughter.

"Can the boys come in ?" i heard Tom saying from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, come in." i said. The door opened and Tom with both boys in his arm came in.

"Ready to see your little sister ?" Tom asked and placed the boys carefully on the bed i laid in. The boys looked at Tom before they looked at the little baby's that laid in my arms.

"Mama ?" Cam looked at me with questioning eyes.

"That is your little sister. You are big brothers now." i said. Tom said down on the other side of the bed and put his arm around me. The boys had cuddled on my side and watched their little sister sleep.

"Does the name still fit ?" Tom asked me.

"Do you think ?" i asked him and looked up. He smiled at me and i knew that we both know that we found the perfect name.

"Hello, little, Paisley Maya Holland." Tom said and put his hand on mine, at the back of your little girls body.

"Little Paig." i said and smiled.

"She is absolutely beautiful, darling. Thank you for going through this again." he said.

"I would do it anytime again when wonders like that come out." i said and looked at the boys.

"They always will." he said and kissed my head.

"I think 2 more years of staying home ?" i asked him.

"Well, i actually got a movie that would be filmed here in london. How about i take it ?" he asked me.

"Go and take it." i said. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.