42. exitement

Y/N Pov.:

The last days we planned so much about the room. Where to put what, what color the walls should have, where we get all the things we need, everything. We really used the last days to plan so much, not only the nursery. I mean we would need to change some things in the house to make it baby proof and everything.

We also needed to give Tessa back to Toms parents because she already got too protective. And when you need to plan everthing it isn't that helpful to have a dog always at your legs.

"Lovely ?" Tom asked. I looked over my shoulder where he made lunch. "Do w want o go in the city tomorrow to already look at some things in personal ?"

"We can do that. Do we have anything to do tomorrow ?" i asked. He shrugged with his shoulders. I walked over to he fridge where a calendar was. The 16. Novem- "No way."

"What ?" Tom asked. He walked over to me and pu his hand on my waist. He looked over my shoulder to look where my finger pointed at. "Already ?" he said exited.

"We will finally know if they are boys or girls." i said exited. I turned around and both our smiles were so large that they hurt. Tom gave me a quick kiss before he kneeled down again. He put my shirt up and kissed my stomache.

"Finally we will know what you guys are. If you are prince's or princesses." he talked to my tummy.

"Or both, don't forget that." i said and went with my hair through his curls.

"Or both." he whispered. He gave my stomache a second kiss before he got up on his feets again. "Do we make a baby shower party?"

"Isn't that a little late for planning ?" i asked.

"But if it's just with our family and we ask Haz, Grazy and T if they also wanna come ? They don't need to bring presents and it doesn't need to be something big. Just our closest people that will get to know what it's going to be the same time that we do. We can also facetime Z and Chris and Ty and Lili and -"

"Calm down tiger." i said and we both chuckled. "Why not. But not for tomrrow. We can ask everyone when is the soonest they can but i don't think it will be tomrrow."

"I take care of that. I will call everyone and also ask if someone wants to come virtual. How will we want to know ? You know, is it this ballon thing or a cake or someone color's their hair." Tom said exited.

"My parents are friends with bakers, maybe they could ask them ?" i said.

"Perfect, perfect, perfect. You ask them and we will plan everthing." he said all exited.

"You're so cute when you're exited. I love that." i said happy.

"Because i finally get to know if they are little boys or girls." i wanted to say something but he stopped me. "Or both."

"Exactly." i said. I looked at him and imagined everthing that's going to happen. "Okay now i am so exited. We will maybe cut the cake and then we will see what it's going to be."

"That would be so cool." he said exited. We planned that for the whole day. Made calls, texted people or drove to some family members. And actually we could organise for in 3 days. We could organise that everyone from our family coul come including Haz, Grazy, Tuwain, Ralf, Sofia and Penelope. We also could organise that Z with Jacob, Chris with Selena (if that's with Chris and Selena is true that i'm freaking out. In this story it is true), Lili with Cole and also Ty and Timmy. Harry will control all this virtual facetime thing because we trust him that nothing will go wrong. If we would have done this that it would definelty not go right.

Until the appointment Tom and I were more than exited for the day. He and I were waiting in the waitingroom until we were finally called.

"Time flies by." Helene said smiling. I agreed and laid down again.

"Can we have the results in an envelope ? We don't want to know yet." Tom asked.

"Of course i can do that. Shower party ?" she asked and we nodded. "How will you find out ?"

"The cake way. We will bring the enevelope to a bakery after that and they will make us the cake." i said exited.

"You guys are way more smiley and everything than you were the other day. Well Y/N is." Helene laughed and we did too.

"Yeah, we are more than just exited." Tom said.

"I see." she said. She then looked at the monitore to see what gender it is. She looked around until she had a smile on her face.

"You know it ?" i asked exited.

"I do. Congratulations to your kids. Whatever they are they are good and healthy." she said.

"Thank god." Tom said relived. She laughed before she put everthing aside. She walked out of the room and came back with and envelope in her hands.

"That would be for you." she gave it to Tom, who accepted it thankfully. "I will that you guys make a video for me and then show me how you reacted."

"A video will definelty will made. We will show you it definelty." i said.

"Thank you for that. So i would say because everthing went good until now that we can make regular visits. I would say we could see each other in 4 weeks again ?" she asked.

"Sounds great." i said.

"Good. So if you need anything or have problems or feels that something is wrong, than just call me or come over. I will help you." she said.

"We will. Thank you again." Tom said.

"My pleasure. Now get our you happy young adults and get your cake made." she said laughing. We thanked her again before we made our way to the bakery to give them the envelope.